THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers smoking the reefer

cambridgeho

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks! They are both critical to the Steelers offense but I am sick of the NFL athletes being above the law! Thank God we won't need them in week one.

Dri Archer, scat back from Kent State is your guy now.

I bet Blount got those guys busted, he's angry as hell.

The Squealers are a passing team anyway. We unleash the pass rush & shut em down.

Come on...they've been throwing the ball tons since Big Ben arrived.

until bell came along, the locals have bitched incessantly about a shitty running game since fast Willie. Even ole danno put the smack down to return to "steelers football". This ain't good for business no matter what the resident trolls say.

Bell getting busted is actually a big deal. It might actually be a game if the Steelers don't have anybody to hand off to. We can just tee off on Roethlisberger. The run game was what was going to keep our rush honest and give Ben the time to pick apart our secondary. Any steelers fan that doesn't think losing Bell AND his backup is a big deal is fooling themselves. The steelers cannot win games anymore just on Roethlisbergers arm. I thought last year made that abundantly clear.

Im sure this will take some time to resolve itself through the courts, then the NFL....so, Id expect them to be playing football well into the season.....not sure how it all works, but we rarely see a fast response from the NFL to any of this stuff......

Im sure this will take some time to resolve itself through the courts, then the NFL....so, Id expect them to be playing football well into the season.....not sure how it all works, but we rarely see a fast response from the NFL to any of this stuff......

dunno....one failed a test under questionable circumstances.....these guys are in jail.

Given how inconsistent the league has been....I'd bet you're right.

Bell getting busted is actually a big deal. It might actually be a game if the Steelers don't have anybody to hand off to. We can just tee off on Roethlisberger. The run game was what was going to keep our rush honest and give Ben the time to pick apart our secondary. Any steelers fan that doesn't think losing Bell AND his backup is a big deal is fooling themselves. The steelers cannot win games anymore just on Roethlisbergers arm. I thought last year made that abundantly clear.

ummm they finished the season 8-4. Its a huge blow if they both get suspended but they can most definitely win on bens arm and they much improved defense.

After starting 0-4....

Oh...you are saying....

Missed playoffs...bens getting older.....just resigned keisel cause Thomas and tuitt ain't getting it done....who is sharknado.......ike is a siv....paid gilbert cause Adams is just that fucking bad, finally hit a draft pick in an Ohio player, another player(s) arrest in back to back seasons, center is beating up fellow club goers, what's Isaac Redmonds #?

You're in over you head here little man.....as I've always said.....I know more about your team than you do.....

After starting 0-4....

Oh...you are saying....

Missed playoffs...bens getting older.....just resigned keisel cause Thomas and tuitt ain't getting it done....who is sharknado.......ike is a siv....paid gilbert cause Adams is just that fucking bad, finally hit a draft pick in an Ohio player, another player(s) arrest in back to back seasons, center is beating up fellow club goers, what's Isaac Redmonds #?

You're in over you head here little man.....as I've always said.....I know more about your team than you do.....

Tuitt is going to rotate with keisel I imagine and that's only because he's a rookie. He's already looked very solid. Shark Thomas has been a beast. Paid gilbert because he came in to camp in great shape and has been solid. He also signed a very friendly contract. Pittsburgh is going to win the division. Both first teams have looked great so far.

Ugh huh....

So tuitt needs to rotate because.......?

Can Thomas needs to rotate because.....?? McClendon needs a backup and.....

OK then....now eve established the depth on your d line....wanna go on?

Seriously...do you even know your depth chart?

Edit: before you even respond....let me just tell you the end game is simply that your team, like ours, if chalk full or unproven young talent that is comp!etely unpredictable. So before you start talking tough like you have any idea what going down this season, I'd recommend you hold your forked tongue and realize the mystical steeler steel curtain and electrifying franchise QB are fully at the whim of young players either getting it or not.

Keisel was desperation cause Arian's was talking with him. Couldn't be left holding their nuts while QBs rip apart that pathetic secondary....could they?

They got to 8 wins on a collapsing AFC north. Their only semi quality wins came against the Lions and Packers. 8-8 with that schedule is crap and you know it. They had losses to the Titans, Bears and Vikings. And no they cannot win without a running game you know this. Maybe they can beat the Browns, if that's what you're crooning about go ahead...but the season would be fucked if this was Bells 3rd strike. You know that full well. Your O line cannot protect Ben all season without a good run game.

ummm they finished the season 8-4. Its a huge blow if they both get suspended but they can most definitely win on bens arm and they much improved defense.

Tuitt is going to rotate with keisel I imagine and that's only because he's a rookie. He's already looked very solid. Shark Thomas has been a beast. Paid gilbert because he came in to camp in great shape and has been solid. He also signed a very friendly contract. Pittsburgh is going to win the division. Both first teams have looked great so far.

look who is dreaming. I'm not sure how the other three teams will finish, but CIN will win the division

Why are NFL players so damn dumb? Unreal.

i'd like to know how the cops are stopping these guys all the time. what do they have a license plate saying NFL player, pleez pull me over? are they just blowing out smoke at passersby? or are they driving bentleys and blasting out wu-tang out the subwoofers and flippin the cops off?

they must get their quota sheet stamped twice if they bust a sports figure or celeb.

shades of profiling if you ask me.

Latest radio report says a motorcycle cop smelled reefer coming from their car. Conjures up images of old Cheech and Chong movies.

How can people this stupid ever grasp an NFL playbook?

Blount has the most offense-appropriate name since Anthony Weiner.

I guess they will have no endorsement deals now, except maybe Febreeze.

Pgh needs to spray them with Weed-b-Gone.

Bell and Blount... bringing new meaning to "wreck this league"...

I doubt if either will be suspended since it's their first time.

Curious as to how you might know if either has a first, failed test...

I agree 100% that they throw the ball but the Browns aren't good enough to shut them down. Even with a limited running game there would still be a night and day difference in the two teams as a whole.

"I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man." - Ned Pepper

Sucks! They are both critical to the Steelers offense but I am sick of the NFL athletes being above the law! Thank God we won't need them in week one.

I doubt that they will be suspended...at least not for that first game.......given the Gordon situation, perhaps not until the end of the season, if then.

Archived