THE BROWNS BOARD

"I wanna WRECK This League Together."

Soju

I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

You're welcome.

I've bashed the Lil guy as much as anyone....but some of y'all are off your rocker.

I seriously believe the stereotypical football fan shares more intellectual real estate with females than males.

You pussies get all emotion, knee jerk reactions and irrational hyperbole ensue for days. Good fucking god....get a grip.

Emotion by nature is devoid of logic. If you have any fucking brains, try being a man and use that logic to balance the emotion.

Some of the most fickle, stupid little girls I've subjected myself to reading. Please grow a set.....

You're welcome.

You need to grow a set and stop crying about what people say on a forum. Blame johnny for sucking.

This is how I think your post went.

http://youtu.be/kHmvkRoEowc

Placing blame is what you general hospital housewives do to incite drama.

I'm not placing blame cause I understand what happened last night. You obviously don't.

I'll just confirm my thoughts as I rewatch the game. Now go make me a pie....

its actually the icing on the cake showing what an immature bitch brat he is. I wish someone had came off the bench and clocked him........ But they didn't because they are professionals.

Johnny just learned another lesson in the Big Boy League- they trash talk better than in College too. Want to shut it up? Play like you belong in the Big Boy League.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000379854/article/brian-orakpo-johnny-manziels-gesture-was-hilarious

the middle finger thing is overplayed...so what. Supposedly the guys on the Washington bench were rolling, everybody thought it was funny. JF is still a talent that could win us the AFC north...just not now. His skillset is something that isn't immediately NFL ready, it has to be utilized differently than prototypes like Bortles. It can still work but the fucker has to sit for at LEAST 1-2 years, I've been saying that since we drafted him. JF homers have been irritating me since day one with this JF can wreck this league from day one. No he can't. He doesn't know what to do if his earpiece cuts out. You think at the end of close games where TO's are precious that he can just call a TO and say hey coach shanahan my earpiece went out? No fucking way. He has to immediately call his own play, he can't stare at the sideline for 15 seconds waiting for his earpiece to work and shrugging his shoulders. He's not ready, not even close. Hoyer isn't killing it either but frankly it should have been known from day one that the job was his this year....PERIOD!!! This qb battle could have happened in a year or two, not now. The more I see of JF the more I don't want to see him on the field at all this year. I'd rather see Grossman come in. I want JF to be our franchise but he's got to be apprenticed for a little bit, just the way it is.

the problem is you have to spend high picks on em. Picking one late in the 1st round usually doesn't pay off. We may need to take a guy next year with our 1st pick that will start at RT but eventually be groomed to take over JT's spot on the left.

It seems like no matter how many 1-2 round picks we spend on the o-line, it always fucking sucks.

the problem is you have to spend high picks on em. Picking one late in the 1st round usually doesn't pay off. We may need to take a guy next year with our 1st pick that will start at RT but eventually be groomed to take over JT's spot on the left.

Ghoolies blood pressure just jumped 50 points.

Archived