THE BROWNS BOARD

Would You Trade JF?

Tim Couch Pulls Out

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so glad he's the long term QB to piss off all the old men like Woody and USF and Choco.

Pissed off old men

how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

you know woody just graduated college so...........way off base.

btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

how do you come to the conclusion that these people are old? what is your definition of old 35?

btw. didn't you post about drafting mariota when the word came out how bad manziel was looking in TC? wow. you flip more than a circus tumbler.

What?

MANZIEL is the future. Everyone knows it. Take off your tin foil hat and join the party pops

1. Jameis Winston by a long shot (whether you like him or not, he's a rare talent) but look out for Christian Hackenberg from Penn St.

Nope. Head over measurables when it comes to the NFL and Im pretty sure Winston is Retarded. Hack may be alright but neither him or Winston will be in the '15 draft.

Fucking young whippersnappers!

What?

MANZIEL is the future. Everyone knows it. Take off your tin foil hat and join the party pops

WalterWhite

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

My biggest fear is if Manziel and Hoyer both shit the bed and we have a chance to draft a Mariota, Hundley, Winston, Petty, Mannion like prospect.

Seriously, this could only happen to us.

the flip floppers party featuring the spin doctors?

why does everyone think Marcus Mariota or Raepist Winston is such hot shit?

WSS

Same reason the draft in 2014 was loaded with premium qb talent...........about the time of the 2013 season opening. You never know in college.

Intriguing hypothetical. I'm not sure what I would do. Flipping the 22nd pick into 2 or 3 future first rounders would be a hell of a return, especially without playing a down. However that throws us back into armchair college QB scouting for at least another year which sounds awful.

All I know is that if JM doesn't work out, we need to hire Paul Johnson and start running the triple option. The whole forward pass thing is a fad anyways.

So while we are being hypothetical what if the Browns brass has soured on JFF the person? What if they do not see someone who can work hard enough to distinguish theirself from a "career backup". What if Jimmy said to the boys, " Shit fellas you were right I fucked up."

The rumor is "blockbuster deal". Hoyer to Texans is not a block buster deal. JFF to Houston for Andre Johnson and the Texans 2015 1st rounder, thats a blockbuster.

WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

I am just being hypothetical here but it certainly wouldnt break my heart to see this trade.

WalterWhite dont bother calling me an old fart or any of the rest of your blow hard ''I'm young and cool" bullshit. I honestly dont even know how you talk while your deepthroating Johnny.

If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

He's our future franchise QB who's the face of the city with Lebron.

If ANY of you think there is a remote chance of JF getting traded you guys are fucking morons.

There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

There's always a chance for trades even if extremely remote hence the term "hypothetical". Even if they wanted to the PR damage control would be a nightmare. You dont however have a clue whether or not JFF will actually pan out as the face of a franchise. The fact you continually berate anyone who disagrees with your assessment of Johnny as old and stupid is pure bullshit. I mean seriously most of your posts on the Johnny are one step away from a love letter.

As a Browns fan I hope you are right but you might want to at least spit it out for a minute and open your mind to the possibilty hes not the QB god you think he is.

He's the greatest of all time, the faster you accept that, the better off you'll be fart face.

Not quite. Lebron has proven himself in the NBA obviously. He is filthy rich and I don't really like him. But he is a great BB player. Manziel hasn't proven shit in the NFL yet.

Not quite. Lebron has proven himself in the NBA obviously. He is filthy rich and I don't really like him. But he is a great BB player. Manziel hasn't proven shit in the NFL yet.

I dont think thats the reason the QB we just invested a 1st round (and a 4th?) pick on wont be traded. If we trade him for 5 1st round picks and he goes on to be a good QB we got ripped off and we look like complete asses. Get used to it guys, he shouldnt even be getting traded in your imaginations, no chance it happens, and its really time to get behind Johnny.

"Would you trade all of your offensive players for star defensive players

around the league? Like, you know, then you could have the best defense

in the NFL, because, you know, like, defense wins superbowls and then,

you know....."

My vacation thread was more legit, and I haven't had time to put my

pics on the internet yet without going to a bit of trouble.

Trade Manziel? Seriously? Can't be.

Babe Ruth got traded.....so that means anyone can get traded. Will he? Probably not......but never say never.

Who would trade their first round QB they just drafted before he even takes an NFL snap? Stupidest idea ever...

To get a better quarterback, plus another first round prospect?

I know, thinking about anything other than right now hurts your brain.

Archived