THE BROWNS BOARD

The Official "steelers get they ass beat" Thread

One Post

I went to high school just outside KC. As I told my old school buddies "while I'm waiting for hell to freeze over and my Browns get in the playoffs GO CHIEFS. Doesn't hurt I also hate the Steelers.

I hate them too. KC 31 Tittsburgh 3

Dont matter what happens, AB wont be a steeler next year. Theres no way they pay him 15 mil a year. Which is what he could command as best wr in the league. Hate notwithstanding

this labia of balls shi$ of standing in the hole & picking a lane.must end. christ take a gap angle & tackle

what happened to GB at the end of their game. thank god they won...andy reid OC genius better start pulling rabbits out of his hat.

Geezzzus F. Christmas a holding call on a successful 2 point conversion and the steelrz win without scoring a TD. Life is always fair.

Boy, those KC fuckers are really good. The beat the shit out of the Steeler's shoulder pads with their nut sacks.

They physically beat the fuck out of KC like they did the first time, yet could have very well come out of there with a loss today.

There is no question that the two best teams in the AFC are playing for the right to play in the Super Bowl.

Archived