THE BROWNS BOARD

Bets and tonight's games

LondonBrown

If anyone is going to put some cake down, make sure you remember how much the Football Gods love to pick on us.

What better way to punctuate 1-15 in Cleveland than making us also witness Pittsburgh celebrating another trip to the Superbowl?

I am pulling for the Steelers. Hate em 2x per year, but the fuckers know how to delight their fans.

Regrding the Cowboys? Rodgers and gentlemanly behavoir wins out over Tarkenton.RG3/Cam Newton clone. Cowboys play competitive, make too many mistakes, and i think haing a run-first QB gives GB the edge. PASS FIRST QBS always win.

Tonight, I think the Steelers running game will wear down the KC d, and the Steelers D will be punishing on slow turf.

I'm with you on the Pack. As far as the Steelers I'm hoping the Chiefs rip off Bens head and shit down his throat. Partially because I'm a Browns fan through and through but also because I went to high school in KC.

GB had it all scoring now momentum is shifting.

homefield advantage means everything in these games. hoping rodgers and the packers can withstand the cowgirls and thier pussy fucking fans.

if i were to bet before seeing this first half i would go cowgirls maybe even giving 6.

Archived