THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Excuses

Zombo

Steeler Fan Excuses  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Steeler fans' #1 Excuse after the loss today?

• Tomlin is Terrible
    • If Ben didn't get hurt last week the Steelers would have won the Super Bowl
    • The Time Change was an advantage for the Chiefs
    • Worst Officiating Crew Ever.
    • The NFL is Fixed
    • We'll never know, because Steeler fans don't come back around after losses.

Great effort, Z.... you left it all on the field...

... or some water test you did in your basement.

Is that code for "golden shower"?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombo wants my reason if the Steelers lose?

Here you go Zombo...the Steelers didn't get enough sleep. Hows that?

Some idiot Pats fan tripped the fire alarm at 3 AM.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/01/22/boston-hotel-steelers-fire-alarm/

BOSTON (KDKA) The Pittsburgh Steelers may not be facing off against the New England Patriots on a full night of sleep.

KDKAs Rich Walsh reports that fire alarms started going off around 3 a.m. Sunday at the Boston hotel where the Steelers and many fans are staying.

Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene to check things out as guests waited outside.

Hotel personnel said the entire hotel had to be evacuated, but it ended up being a false alarm.

hotel.jpgscreen shot pc

Zombo wants my reason if the Steelers lose?

Here you go Zombo...the Steelers didn't get enough sleep. Hows that?

Some idiot Pats fan tripped the fire alarm at 3 AM.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/01/22/boston-hotel-steelers-fire-alarm/

BOSTON (KDKA) The Pittsburgh Steelers may not be facing off against the New England Patriots on a full night of sleep.

KDKAs Rich Walsh reports that fire alarms started going off around 3 a.m. Sunday at the Boston hotel where the Steelers and many fans are staying.

Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene to check things out as guests waited outside.

Hotel personnel said the entire hotel had to be evacuated, but it ended up being a false alarm.

hotel.jpgscreen shot pc

While you guys are pussies, I will say that you are prepared.

You never go into a game without a pre-made excuse for a loss, do you?

Zombo

While you guys are pussies, I will say that you are prepared.

You never go into a game without a pre-made excuse for a loss, do you?

Zombo

lol..Sarcasm never gets past you.

Actually loss of sleep might make them angrier.

So Steeler fans are pussies and browns fans are homos? Correct?

You on countless occasions have called browns fans homos because being the sensitive person you are, you were offended or didn't agree with their point of view...TimCouch, Hoorta, Ghoole come to mind, I know there were many others.

Incidentally, if your going to compare that with the same reasoning that only black people are allowed to call other blacks the N word, then I understand.

lol..Sarcasm never gets past you.

So Steeler fans are pussies and browns fans are homos? Correct?

You on countless occasions have called browns fans homos because being the sensitive person you are, you were offended or didn't agree with their point of view...TimCouch, Hoorta, Ghoole come to mind, I know there were many others.

I called dome stadiums gay, I called Couch a pussy, but he is ten times tougher than any of you Steeler fags. Hoorta is a friend and Ghoolie is an afterthought.

We're a brand of brothers, and our weakest link is stronger that the toughest Steeler troll. Sometimes I gotta play sargeant to keep the troops sharp. But I haven't seen you fuckers take down one of our guys yet.

Just because Ghoolie agrees with you on Steeler shit ... we don't really count him, he has his own agenda, so I hope you are not feeling all warm and cozy.

You are a curious little dude. If the Browns were in the AFC Championship today, I wouldn't be on a Steeler Board trying to explain myself. But have at it. That's why we have threads like "Steeler Excuses" and "Steeler Fags", so that we can watch you prove our point.

Zombo

Hey, guess what. People are free to post where they want to. I am happy to have Steeler fans among the crew. It is no different than rival fans bantering in the stadium.

Out of the few Steeler fans that post here, I may be the only Clevelander. Lived most my life here. Born and raised in Western Pa., but moved up here after college and a short stint overseas because of a job opportunity.

Bill Cowher once said "you can take the boy out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take Pittsburgh out of the boy".

Most people I know and deal with on a daily basis are Browns fans, and unlike here the banter is friendly, and our discussions about football never involves bashing each other, or each others teams....(cause they know they would lose that fight! LOL)

No, I supply water technology to places like St. Jude Children's hospital, Smith and Nephew, Ford, Procter and Gamble, and more. Just patented a new water filtration media in conjunction with a local University; it removes heavy metals, including things like Lead and Chrome, can also remove greases and oils from spills (no existing technology can do both of those things).

Zomblow called it a water test in my basement because his ability to understand science doesn't extent past his ability to measure the size of the balls flapping on his chin.

BUT................ since you asked, I answered.

I read this as blah blah blah etc etc, I'm the Water Boy :) lol I couldn't resist

NE 27-9 3rd qtr, I'd love to be in a Steelrz bar right now. :lol:

NE 33-9 still near the end of 3rd. ....

.....as Dandy Don would say "turn out the lights the season is over...."

Bruised La'bia.

Zombo

after further research this is possible or a tear. both recommend a diaper packed with ice..My season is complete now

No, they got a TD earlier in the game (they missed the PAT).

Oh crap I didn't see it all, just did normal football math. But I can take 1 in 8. :)

No, I supply water technology to places like St. Jude Children's hospital, Smith and Nephew, Ford, Procter and Gamble, and more. Just patented a new water filtration media in conjunction with a local University; it removes heavy metals, including things like Lead and Chrome, can also remove greases and oils from spills (no existing technology can do both of those things).

Zomblow called it a water test in my basement because his ability to understand science doesn't extent past his ability to measure the size of the balls flapping on his chin.

BUT................ since you asked, I answered.

Membrane/nano filtration? just curious

Local news is on, they were out at a few pit bars tonight...."it's been a rough night for steelrz fans".

:)

Archived