THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Excuses

Zombo

Steeler Fan Excuses  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the Steeler fans' #1 Excuse after the loss today?

• Tomlin is Terrible
    • If Ben didn't get hurt last week the Steelers would have won the Super Bowl
    • The Time Change was an advantage for the Chiefs
    • Worst Officiating Crew Ever.
    • The NFL is Fixed
    • We'll never know, because Steeler fans don't come back around after losses.

The Steelers season likely comes to an end tonight on the frozen Kansas City turf.

What do you think will be the #1 excuse of Steeler fans?

1. Tomlin is Terrible
  2. If Ben didn't get hurt last week, the Steelers would have won the Super Bowl
  3. The Time Change was an advantage for the Chiefs.
  4. Worst Officiating Crew Ever
  5. The NFL is Fixed.
  6. We'll never know, because Steeler fans don't back around after losses.

Feel free to pick more than one response, or add your own.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Steelers season likely comes to an end tonight on the frozen Kansas City turf.

What do you think will be the #1 excuse of Steeler fans?

• We'll never know, because Steeler fans don't back around after losses.
    • Feel free to pick more than one response, or add your own.

Don't come back around where? Theres like about three Steeler fans that post here.

Anyway, you wish your team was good enough to be the one of the two that will lose tonight, so Steeler fans can say whatever the fuck they want. Why do you care anyway?

Don't come back around where? Theres like about three Steeler fans that post here.

Anyway, you wish your team was good enough to be the one of the two that will lose tonight.

The reason(s) for losing will be what they will be...no different than the ones we read from browns fans here....bad play calling, bad calls by the ref, poor coaching, clock management blah blah.

So, you've already cued up #1 and #4, and they haven't even kicked off.

Zombo

So, you've already cued up #1 and #4, and they haven't even kicked off.

Zombo

Cue this.

The NFL is fixed against our browns, they don't want the browns to succeed blah blah

Hue is a terrible coach blah blah

Officials keep screwing the poor browns..especially that Washington game blah blah

Cue this.

The NFL is fixed against our browns, they don't want the browns to succeed blah blah

Hue is a terrible coach blah blah

Officials keep screwing the poor browns..especially that Washington game blah blah

I've never said any of those things.

Yet, you already have two pre-made excuses before the game starts.

Zombo

Suuuure you didn't. Whats certain is that I never said the things you claim I did. Read what was actually typed.

Here's what you typed:

The reason(s) for losing will be what they will be....bad play calling, bad calls by the ref, poor coaching, clock management blah blah.

So, I've got three on Tomlin and one on the refs before kickoff.

And you can search all day and never find me say the NFL is fixed, Hue is a terrible coach, or that the officials keep screwing the Browns. Never.

Here's what you typed:

The reason(s) for losing will be what they will be....bad play calling, bad calls by the ref, poor coaching, clock management blah blah.

And you can search all day and never find me say the NFL is fixed, Hue is a terrible coach, or that the officials keep screwing the Browns. Never.

Yes, they will be what they will be, but I don't know what they will be. What I do know is that they will be no different than excuses made by Browns fans, Ravens fans, ANYTEAM fans....

Did that help clear it up?

I believe the NFL is fixed to an extent, Not just because the Browns but just seen way to many scores come out to a tie in Vegas odds or what not.

. I don't think it's fixed. The betting is the way it is because of how the game is scored.

I know 2 books and they both say that the lines are the way they are because of the scoring system in football. They have been adjusted slightly since they moved the extra point back and more teams go for 2.

Also they didn't build all those shiny buildings in Vegas, by NOT knowing what they are doing

Cue this..

Your Yellow Book named "Be a Steelers Fan for Football Dummies"..Yea, Looking at a frozen "Tomlin is Terrible" Hankie spinning may cause ice stinging to your eyeballs.Trust the Refs :o

Yes, they will BE WHAT THEY WILL BE, but I don't know what they will be. What I do know is that they will be no different than excuses made by Browns fans, Ravens fans, ANYTEAM fans.

Did that help clear it up?

No. It doesn't explain why you guys are such pussies.

We went 1-15 because we had 1-15 talent this year. A couple bounces and we could have won two or three more games tops, a bounce the other way and we could have been 0-16. We knew the deal. Neither the NFL nor the officials were after us, our coach didn't suddenly become an idiot when he changed teams. It was talent.

The Steelers have great talent in the skill positions, and are well-coached. The rest of the team is no great shakes. They are what they are ... an 11-5 team that is good enough to win a playoff game at home. But you're not elite. So when your season ends today, it will be because Tomlin is a horrible coach, or the officials screwed you, or because somebody got injured ... because you can't accept that you are not that good.

You're little towel-waving, front-running bitches. Your fans are a running NFL joke. And you are the poster child, making pregame excuses.

Zombo

Rich took a pounding for saying he loved the Steelers,

If you see that bitch, tell him he owes me $2,109.00 for betting me a dollar per yard William Green versus Maurice Clarett, dollar per career NFL yard.

Oh ... and you have a little Steeler jism there on your chin.

Zombo

No. It doesn't explain why you guys are such pussies.

We went 1-15 because we had 1-15 talent this year. A couple bounces and we could have won two or three more games tops, a bounce the other way and we could have been 0-16. We knew the deal. Neither the NFL nor the officials were after us, our coach didn't suddenly become an idiot when he changed teams. It was talent.

The Steelers have great talent in the skill positions, and are well-coached. The rest of the team is no great shakes. They are what they are ... an 11-5 team that is good enough to win a playoff game at home. But you're not elite. So when your season ends today, it will be because Tomlin is a horrible coach, or the officials screwed you, or because somebody got injured ... because you can't accept that you are not that good.

You're little towel-waving, front-running bitches. Your fans are a running NFL joke. And you are the poster child, making pregame excuses.

Zombo

Jesus fuckin, OK big baby gotta get his way.. those excuses, yeah I said them all from top to bottom. You happy now?

But don't fret, I wont disappear if they lose since you're so concerned about that...nor will I come here and gloat if they win.

But go ahead keep telling yourself Steeler fans are a running NFL joke because you know that's exactly what your team is...whatever it takes to makes your butthurt feel better.

I don't know man, I'd say most neutral people would say fans that are running joke would be fans who would walk around barking like idiots and who throw bottles and other shit on the field. And shut the fuck up that its all about your "passion".

Three things you'll never see Steeler fans do...throw shit on the field, wear bags on their heads because their team sucks, or eat horseshit off the street during a parade...true story.

And who exactly are these front running towel waving bitches? Many are your own fucking people that's who. Those same Ohio natives you claim are the most loyal fans in the world who have jumped on the Steeler bandwagon because they're sick of rooting for a loser. So don't come crying to me about front runners.http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/best-nfl-fans--study--cowboys--patriots-tops--dolphins--browns-worst-130225918.html

NFL FAN LOYALTY MAP

312293_facebook_nfl_fan_loyalty_map2.jpgimage post

Go ahead poster boy for bitter butthurt browns fan, delete this post so your little pups can't see that I just rubbed your nose in your own doo-doo.

By the way...let me know when NFL Films ever decides to do a documentary on browns fans.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bfb_1218577949

Jesus fuckin, OK big baby gotta get his way..

How am I a baby, if I don't make excuses, but you do?

Go back and rethink that one.

We are all cringing at you trying to hang in this conversation ... almost rooting for you to say something smart.

And who exactly are these front running towel waving bitches? Many are your own fucking people that's who. Those same Ohio natives you claim are the most loyal fans in the world who have jumped on the Steeler bandwagon

Those frontrunners are ... Steeler fans.

You couldn't have made a better point to back up my argument.

Towel-waving frontrunners. Thanks for bringing home my point.

Zombo

--I think I can just set this on auto-pilot for the rest of the evening.

FUCK THE STEELERS and yes I hope the Chiefs put some Bountygate style shit on Big Bird, hoping they rip off his head and shit down his throat. Let's hope they have to pick option 7) We'd have won if they hadn't stuck Bens head up his own ass or 8) We'd have won if that flying karate kick hadn't beheaded Brown

FUCK THE STEELERS and yes I hope the Chiefs put some Bountygate style shit on Big Bird, hoping they rip off his head and shit down his throat. Let's hope they have to pick option 7) We'd have won if they hadn't stuck Bens head up his own ass or 8) We'd have won if that flying karate kick hadn't beheaded Brown

LOL !

well, I called it. I said the squealers wouldn't win without a violent illegal cheapshot on one or more

players....

and sure enough, the game on line, they illegally nearly knocked the wr out cold with a helmet to helmet

bash. They don't care about penalty.

Missed steeler infractions, they wouldn't call the squealer oline for holding again and again.

and I said wait, watch, they WILL call holding on the Chiefs when the game in on the line. And sure as hell,

they called holding on that two point conversion. the whole bunch is scum. Makes me proud to NOT be a fan.

The head-to-hear

You didn't call anything but the butchered wax job Zomblow did on your cunt. The shot was dirty. The guy could have done the same damage with his shoulder..... HOWEVER......................without the penalty there was no TD...............In case you missed it, it was an incomplete pass.

Shut the fuck up with your crying already. For fuck's sake dude. You root for the dumbest fucking bunch of asstards in the NFL.

Do you dickheads even realize how fucking pathetic you are? Your football enjoyment is what? The Browns? Ahhh, no, the Browns are home for the year and tatooing 1 - 15 on their nutsacks...............no no no...............YOUR joy............is in rooting for the Steelers to lose..................

OH FUCKING YEAH..........................HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE IT MUST BE TO BE A STEELER FAN. YUCK................WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE CHEERING THIER FOOTBALL TEAM IN JANUARY? WHO WANT SOT CELEBRATE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF VICTORIES AND HAVE HOPE OF YET ANOTHER SUPERBOWL APPEARANCE.

MAN, IT SUCKS TO BE A STEELERS FAN......................

Did you watch the Browns today? Fuck the Steelers? Sure, I am okay with that. But for the love of naked muslims, have some self-respect. The Steelers dominated that game.

LOL.

What a sad case you are.

Do you think I was really emotionally invested in a Chiefs/Steelers playoffs game?

It was fun,because I had somebody to root against, but it actually turned out OK, cause now I still have Patriots v. Steelers, keeps it fun for me.

I love being a Browns fan. I am totally comfortable with myself. I know where I stand.

What's sad is watching an old queen like you. I remember when you were the "Cockeyed Kordell" guy. I remember when the Modells were shit to you.

You are just another front-running bitch now.

You traded loyalty for shock factor.

You took the low hanging fruit. It is easier to make fun of the Browns than to defend them. FAR easier.

But here I am, standing my ground, keeping this place alive for those loyal fans that won't quit ... and there you are, in yellow pantyhose and Ben's sperm smacking your lips, touting yourself a "winner".

Dude, our team sucks, but we're awesome, because we never give up.We gripe and moan, but we never give up. You sold yourself for 30 silver pieces just to be the jackass behind the curtain who makes fun of fans of a 1-15 team.

You know man, we hate the Steelers. Go Patriots. But if they win ...whatever, We're all about the BROWNS. You sold your soul just so you could be the biggest douchebag in the sandbox of the most loyal fans in American sports.

But ... you're never going to be one of us again. Your'e never going to have that feeling of all of us loyal diehard Browns who absolutely, positively refused to give up in spite of the worst possible circumstances, when this team wins again.

And I feel sorry for you.

Zombo

The head-to-hear

You didn't call anything but the butchered wax job Zomblow did on your cunt. The shot was dirty. The guy could have done the same damage with his shoulder..... HOWEVER......................without the penalty there was no TD...............In case you missed it, it was an incomplete pass.

Shut the fuck up with your crying already. For fuck's sake dude. You root for the dumbest fucking bunch of asstards in the NFL.

Do you dickheads even realize how fucking pathetic you are? Your football enjoyment is what? The Browns? Ahhh, no, the Browns are home for the year and tatooing 1 - 15 on their nutsacks...............no no no...............YOUR joy............is in rooting for the Steelers to lose..................

OH FUCKING YEAH..........................HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE IT MUST BE TO BE A STEELER FAN. YUCK................WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BE CHEERING THIER FOOTBALL TEAM IN JANUARY? WHO WANT SOT CELEBRATE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF VICTORIES AND HAVE HOPE OF YET ANOTHER SUPERBOWL APPEARANCE.

MAN, IT SUCKS TO BE A STEELERS FAN......................

Did you watch the Browns today? Fuck the Steelers? Sure, I am okay with that. But for the love of naked muslims, have some self-respect. The Steelers dominated that game.

Yea so they won't, but dominated??? Seriously they didn't even score a TD. You think they beat the Patriots with the same "dominating" performance?? Dude you are the wolf in sheeps clothing who doesn't even bother putting on his white curly costume anymore.

In other news, I didn't un-friend you on FB. My web chick made me redo my FB page a second time to line up all the automated bullshit postings off of my blog. I just didn't invite you back. As soon as I get James Harrisons dick out of my ass, I will invite you again.

OK, cause it seemed like the day after you got mad at me because I wouldn't let you storm all over the board like Godzilla, you disappeared. But we'll go with the web chick thing. Waiting with bated breath for that invitation so you can tag me on some cuckoo political bullshit or some water test you did in your basement.

Zombo

Archived