THE BROWNS BOARD

squealers cheapshot qb, moore, of Miami helmet to facemask

calfoxwc

Tour, it's more about respect than anything.

You see it in baseball all the time, anytime a pitcher maliciously hits a batter, you can bet your ass when the other team takes the mound a fastball will have their name on it.

Anytime something dirty is dished out, I don't mind seeing some retribution.

What comes around goes around.

You notice Steeler players and fans are always unapologetic about their cheap shots calling it "Steeler football"...."playing to the whistle"....etc.They fear no retribution and it amazes me that some fans don't see this.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burfict is out of control. He costs his team games and big ones to boot. The so called enforcer mentality shouldnt cost you wins and ive read through the grapevine his own teammates dont appreciate his bs. Shame because hes an animal of a lb with the brain of a damn squirrel. He would be more controlled on a team with a head strong coach and better veteran leadership. As it stands he looks to pac man jones lol.

you left out drunken, assaultive, disorderly linebacker coach.

C'mon, cal, your outrage at the Steelers "dirty play" is about as sincere as that phony "your team cheats" web site you so love.

Dupree made the mistake of not keeping his head up which is committed by 90 percent of the defenders in the game at one time or another. He deserved the flag and got it. But comparing him with Burfict, who pulls cheesy stunts like twisting guys' ankles after he tackles them, is absurd. And I guess you missed the knee shot he gave Roethlisberger's shoulder after sacking him in the playoff game last year, which is the reason Ben had to leave the game in the first place. Funny you didn't show any outrage then.

But ramble on anyway!

Gip:

You couldn't be more wrong, Tuitt and Green are vital players. Tuitt's the main reason the DL hasn't been a disaster since Heyward was lost for the season. You could see the big drop-off by the defense when Tuitt went out hurt one game. The Steelers' offense takes things up a big notch with Green at TE. He gets downfield like no other TE they have on the roster. I do agree that the Brownies did everything they could to help out Jones, but hey, they're the Brownies. That's what they do.

Canton Dawg:

That's IF they get to Foxborough, playing at KC is no easy task. And going back to what I said to Gipster, the Steelers will need Green should they meet the Cheatriots. Their chances without him drop off big-time. They might be able to beat KC without Green, New England not so much.

You notice Steeler players and fans are always unapologetic about their cheap shots calling it "Steeler football"...."playing to the whistle"....etc.They fear no retribution and it amazes me that some fans don't see this.

Yes some fans don't see this, You're one of them.

Gip:

You couldn't be more wrong, Tuitt and Green are vital players. Tuitt's the main reason the DL hasn't been a disaster since Heyward was lost for the season. You could see the big drop-off by the defense when Tuitt went out hurt one game. The Steelers' offense takes things up a big notch with Green at TE. He gets downfield like no other TE they have on the roster. I do agree that the Brownies did everything they could to help out Jones, but hey, they're the Brownies. That's what they do.

Canton Dawg:

That's IF they get to Foxborough, playing at KC is no easy task. And going back to what I said to Gipster, the Steelers will need Green should they meet the Cheatriots. Their chances without him drop off big-time. They might be able to beat KC without Green, New England not so much.

I am not saying that those two guys are not fairly good players.....but they are NOTHING vital like BR, Bell, and Brown are, or Pouncey.

They barely make a pimple bump of difference. Those other guys make a mountain of difference.

The Browns didn't last week. They dominated the Steelers physically.. Steelers missing only their "soft" offensive skill players (which, yes, makes all the difference)

Kansas City is one of the most physically dominating teams in the NFL....so lets see what happens.

Oh please. The Dolphins dominated the Steelers physically too...in the 4th quarter when it was garbage time.

All four quarters vs. the browns was garbage time for the Steelers.

At the same time they have a hatred of Vontaze Burfict, calling him a dirty player.

Irony at its finest.

I am not saying that those two guys are not fairly good players.....but they are NOTHING vital like BR, Bell, and Brown are, or Pouncey.

They barely make a pimple bump of difference. Those other guys make a mountain of difference.

Yes they do make a mountain of a difference....that last Steelers Browns game is a blowout if was a must win for the Steelers.

Gip, while it's true that Green and Tuitt aren't in BR's or Brown's league (how many are?) they're a bit above "pimple bump" status. Tuitt is a contender for best player on defense after Heyward, and trust me, the Steeler offense with Green and without him is night and day. The trouble with Green is his availability, otherwise he's a top 10 TE. His downfield skills are up there with Gronk's and Kelce's. He's that good.

The Clemson guy last week was one example.

This was the first I saw of it (2010):

LMAO... I was thinking maybe in the lingerie league... but A&M!

That kid needs a trip to the Chicken Ranch...

No Steeler makes the top 10. To fuckin bad.Two bengals do.http://www.prosportstop10.com/top-10-dirtiest-nfl-players-2016/5/

Steelers vs Browns over the last...say 10 years.

How many late hit/roughing the passer/unsportsmanlike panalties have the Stoolers accumulated when compared to how many the Browns were flagged for?

I can't dumb it down anymore than that, it's so fucking blatantly obvious it's not even worth discussing.

Thought by now I'd see some discussion of the crown the NYG DB planted in Jordy's ribs last nite.

Meanwhile back at the Steelers...

They are a major scary opponent right now. I thought the patience Brown showed on the bubble screen TD was something until I saw Bell repeatedly take a nap before finding a gap. Never have I seen hesitation to that extreme.

And now the D minus Heyward has gelled... they are going to be a very tough out.

Oh please. The Dolphins dominated the Steelers physically too...in the 4th quarter when it was garbage time.

All four quarters vs. the browns was garbage time for the Steelers.

Well, the Steelers are pretty much garbage except for those few players. They are no better than the Browns.

Yes they do make a mountain of a difference....that last Steelers Browns game is a blowout if was a must win for the Steelers.

Maybe....if BR, Bell, Brown, Pouncey all play. We'll never know. It took the Browns cacking up a basket full of furballs for the Steelers to win as it was.

Gip, while it's true that Green and Tuitt aren't in BR's or Brown's league (how many are?) they're a bit above "pimple bump" status. Tuitt is a contender for best player on defense after Heyward, and trust me, the Steeler offense with Green and without him is night and day. The trouble with Green is his availability, otherwise he's a top 10 TE. His downfield skills are up there with Gronk's and Kelce's. He's that good.

OK, I make them "goose bump" status.

And you are blowing smoke up your own ass about Green. He is good, yes, but only serviceable.

Not as good as Gary Barnidge. He just looks better to you because of the other weapons the Steelers have.

Browns fans whining because the Steelers D plays to rough, but so do the Rats and Bungles D's.

Yet you'd give your left nuts to have the browns be a part of that conversation.

That bountygate D coordinator the browns recently signed was a good hire.

Not rough, dirty. And I think that was mostly a thing of the past. Not so much this year.

C'mon, cal, your outrage at the Steelers "dirty play" is about as sincere as that phony "your team cheats" web site you so love.

Dupree made the mistake of not keeping his head up which is committed by 90 percent of the defenders in the game at one time or another. He deserved the flag and got it. But comparing him with Burfict, who pulls cheesy stunts like twisting guys' ankles after he tackles them, is absurd. And I guess you missed the knee shot he gave Roethlisberger's shoulder after sacking him in the playoff game last year, which is the reason Ben had to leave the game in the first place. Funny you didn't show any outrage then.

But ramble on anyway!

that's stupid. I never compared him to anybody, burfict, or otherwise. I don't watch you sucking injurieswithillegalhits squealers unless they play our Browns, so STFU. WTF would I watch your stupid roidrage pro wrastlin intead of football asswholes?

Go back and look at troy pollysnameshouldbelulu, just another cheapshot asswhole. He was just that in college.

If I can find it, I'll show you my post about how troy got started in college football....

Maybe....if BR, Bell, Brown, Pouncey all play. We'll never know. It took the Browns cacking up a basket full of furballs for the Steelers to win as it was.

I say if you can't beat them join them. Hence the hire of Williams! Let's listen to the Urine stained butt hurt when we take out Ben, brown or Bell.

you left out drunken, assaultive, disorderly linebacker coach.

There is also a report from the other bouncer that Porter got hosed by the arresting officer

You may also want to research the arresting officers track record.It's less than stellar and Porter was placed on leave for the time being.If Joey doesn't return Kevin Greene has already expressed interest in the job.

Tuitt and Green don't matter. The others do. And, yes, the Browns did everything in their power to lose to your POS backup QB.

And the Dolphins beat the shit out of the Steelers once this season. So, clearly, obviously the same thing that happened in the regular season will happen in the post season. Right?

And...remember, the Chiefs played without a couple of their top defenders when they played you: Justin Houston I believe, and another guy.

And this game is to be played in KC. Advantage Chiefs.

But.....I will say this one thing: Drama Queen Ben R's "injury" is just a pile of poop. The biggest faker on the planet. So his "poor, poor pitiful me" act won't go over. He will be just fine. Unless, of course, the Chiefs defense really does get to him....and you have to rely on the aforesaid Landry Jones to win that game. Insert LOLs here.

Tuitt and green abaolutely matter and the first meeting went down the way it did because Ben came back from injury too soon and the defense was on the field all game in the Miami heat. Ben couldn't sustain a drive. Sunday's game was the first time ben, bell and brown have ever been of the field together for a playoff game. You saw the result.

Tuitt and green abaolutely matter and the first meeting went down the way it did because Ben came back from injury too soon and the defense was on the field all game in the Miami heat. Ben couldn't sustain a drive. Sunday's game was the first time ben, bell and brown have ever been of the field together for a playoff game. You saw the result.

You beat a team that had to start a backup qb. Wait until the Chiefs kick your ass.

Well, the Steelers are pretty much garbage except for those few players. They are no better than the Browns.

Lol...I see what you're doing. You decided you're gonna yank some chains and play the troll.

Cause you're too smart to make a claim like that.

But in case you're actually serious check out the defensive rankings Steelers #9, Browns #30

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/defensive-stats

There is also a report from the other bouncer that Porter got hosed by the arresting officer

You may also want to research the arresting officers track record.It's less than stellar and Porter was placed on leave for the time being.If Joey doesn't return Kevin Greene has already expressed interest in the job.

On a good note....porter didn't get shot in the azz this time !

Archived