THE BROWNS BOARD

squealers cheapshot qb, moore, of Miami helmet to facemask

calfoxwc

and of course, doesn't get ejected. could have killed the player. as violent as you can get.

then another piece of garbage' squealer in the secondary was taunting... no flag.

playoff game, the cheapshots come out most every time.

asswholes from pukesburg. no wonder so many teams and fans

despise how the play. they suck.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diehar...i mean ghoolie he's not wrong. I dont want that cheap steelers shit but ghoolues right about their physicsl play. Ive been screaming for years that the browns arent building a team to compete in the AFC north. The bengals did which is why they got guys like burfict that kick these steeler fgts right back in the nuts.

The last guy who got it, at leadt on the o side, was mangini.

cheapshot squealers draft cheapshot dirty players right out of college, like troy pollyplayeddirtyaspoopoo. ........ steriod rage,

and just dirty violent illegal cheapshots to take out key players.

Have they broken a Miami player's legs yet, like, well after the whistle?

that hit on a qb's facemask ...he should have been ejected. but he's a squealer,

of course they get an advantage. I just wonder what the refs benefit is.

the penalty and fine is small change, the squealers make way more money than any fine, by

advancing in the playoffs, and they have the lead and laugh at the penalty.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I have heard it from more then a couple of people.

The fines that NFL players get for on the field stuff go to NFL charities. So the players can right it off on their taxes as a charitable donation.

plain and simple, troy pollycheatshotsinamumu is the kind of illegat violent cheapshot player the squealers

love to draft.

that, and those who will take steriods.

That was a hell of a hit. Moore should've thrown it away, especially knowing their QB situation. In today's NFL it was a penalty, and was called accordingly.... No way did it call for an ejection.

Hopefully some day our defense will hit like that.

plain and simple, troy pollycheatshotsinamumu is the kind of illegat violent cheapshot player the squealers

love to draft.

that, and those who will take steriods.

and the Browns draft soft guys who can't tackle.

The part that pisses me off is there's no payback.

If I were on the Fins coaching staff, I would tell the D that anyone that takes out the rapist would get a bonus, and their fine paid by me.

If I were on the Fins coaching staff, I would tell the D that anyone that takes out the rapist would get a bonus, and their fine paid by me.

Haha yep. Especially now they're out

Funny thing now, Is we have that coach on our staff now.

That was a hell of a hit. Moore should've thrown it away, especially knowing their QB situation. In today's NFL it was a penalty, and was called accordingly.... No way did it call for an ejection.

Hopefully some day our defense will hit like that.

Completely agree... but ejection is in the rules. Yet to see it called, and I've seen a lot "cheaper shots" than this one, but it's in the rules.

Two saving graces for Dupree were QB being out of the pocket on the run and being within 2 steps when ball was thrown. Had he not dipped his head into Moore's chin so the front of the crown made the contact, I doubt he would have been flagged. He was coming so hard there was no way there was not going to be a significant collision at the end of his run...

And that is exactly what we cheer every time we get the chance to do so.

Here's to exponentially more chances to cheer in years to come...

Archived