THE BROWNS BOARD

Underclassmen Declarations for 2017 NFL Draft

Tour2ma

You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....

Treat Mixon like any other player.

Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.

Not going to speak for War but you have to evaluate talent, draft position and risk. Carl Nassib was a 3rd round pick with some talent, limited NFL skill set, but the Browns hope they can develop him. If Mixon is there in the 3rd round, and he has NFL talent, the Browns will have to decide if his risk is worth it. I personally wouldn't reach for him but I also wouldn't dismiss him in the early 3rd round. Guy is supremely talented.

No. But maybe they've talked someone into an abortion, had a gangbang, slapped a woman that didn't press charges, driven drunk, beat someone up, crossed lines with women, etc. This is a bunch of selective outrage.

Archived