THE BROWNS BOARD

The Tribe – The Real Lead Sports Story In Town

tampadawgs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fucking guy turns every thread into a secondary rant. Going to be a fun year. PG JR

Are you in Oakland now hanging around with Cribbs? Isn't that where Cribbs is?

Tell me again about your contribution to this board. Oh, your only contribution is using a seven lettter swear word. Impressive!

Are you in Oakland now hanging around with Cribbs? Isn't that where Cribbs is?

Tell me again about your contribution to this board. Oh, your only contribution is using a seven lettter swear word. Impressive!

Mike H has been on here for years with about 3500 intelligent posts. Where you have been on here a month or two....and just about every one of your 250 posts have been a repeat of the same subject. So, let's not try to compare contributions, OK.

Mike H has been on here for years with about 3500 intelligent posts. Where you have been on here a month or two....and just about every one of your 250 posts have been a repeat of the same subject. So, let's not try to compare contributions, OK.

Yes, we appreciate all your "intelligent" contributions telling us the Browns are going to be great this year, the secondary is fantastic, and that TE Barnage (with a career of 6 catches or so in about 4 years) looks like the second coming of John Mackey, as you nastily denigrate people who have an opposing views from yours.

I also really appreciate all the "intelligent" posts from you and Mike that use the F word. I'm glad you think it's cool. I think it's ignorant, not "intelligent."

Yes, we appreciate all your "intelligent" contributions telling us the Browns are going to be great this year, the secondary is fantastic, and that TE Barnage (with a career of 6 catches or so in about 4 years) looks like the second coming of John Mackey, as you nastily denigrate people who have an opposing views from yours.

I also really appreciate all the "intelligent" posts from you and Mike that use the F word. I'm glad you think it's cool. I think it's ignorant, not "intelligent."

The F word was created by the Gods to be utilized in an effective and cogent manner. If you have an issue with it, take it up with Them.

And I don't nastily denigrate people that have an opposing view from me...not even all Steeler fans. I only denigrate those who are insipid about it....or let me put it in these terms....using F words: Ye of Feeble nature, of Feckless character, whose Feculence is Fecund

New guy here is.....cute. can't imagine another know it all browns fan bursting on the scene decrying his superior knowledge without knowing his audience.

Keep on going new guy.....your incessant post whoring is amusing more for its desperation rather than its content. Madden fantasy football fags got it all down yo....

1. The Cavs- to be honest they have some nice young talent, could they become the Next Pacers?? Who knows

2. The Tribe are a fun team to watch, and yes they will struggle during these next 20 something games. They are 1-3 as of now, well the good thing is we will have about 110 more games!!!!

3. Who else were the Browns suppose to take at 5?? If the best player on the Browns board was Mingo, you take Mingo. FYI The Front seven will back our DBs look a hell of a lot better than they might be.

1. The Cavs- to be honest they have some nice young talent, could they become the Next Pacers?? Who knows

2. The Tribe are a fun team to watch, and yes they will struggle during these next 20 something games. They are 1-3 as of now, well the good thing is we will have about 110 more games!!!!

3. Who else were the Browns suppose to take at 5?? If the best player on the Browns board was Mingo, you take Mingo. FYI The Front seven will back our DBs look a hell of a lot better than they might be.

Cavs don't play defense like the Pacers, one reason they stink. Mike Brown will help. Cavs need to draft Porter.

Indians bullpen is a disaster and it's to be expected that Chris Perez, the cry baby, pleads injury after getting beaten up again. If Perez had gotten out of the 9th OK, we would not have heard word one about an arm injury from him. Indians made a mistake by not trading Perez in the off season when he may have had some value. He stinks.

Mingo was maybe the 25th best player in the draft, in my opinion. He was drafted way too high. Browns should have traded with the Rams and picked up a pass rusher with a pick further down than 6, a guy who has some meat on his bones, unlike MIngo. Mingo has a chance to be a decent player, but he won't be an all pro in my view.

Things I want to get off my chest in this order.

1. What the hell, I litterally haven't read a post on this topic yet and it has shit to do with the Indians.

2. Go REDS! Choo and Votto seal the deal!

3. Barnage has 18 catches for an 18 yard per catch average you cunt stain.

4. Your view is worth as much as a shit stain in some decrepid old bastards underpants.

Please tell me the other 24 players you have drafted instead if Mingo? Listen I am not saying Mongo will be a ALL PRO, but he was the best player in a week draft

The Browns propaganda machine has fans believing this was a weak draft. it wasn't all that great in round one, but it was an unusually deep draft in lower rounds. That's why teams like the Steelers made deals with stupid teams like the Browns to pick up players in the later rounds of this draft. They will benefit, while the Browns fall further ehind the rest of the league. This is why teams like the Steelers have a long run of success and the Browns do not.

1. What the hell, I litterally haven't read a post on this topic yet and it has shit to do with the Indians.

4. Your view is worth as much as a shit stain in some decrepid old bastards underpants.

Are you bi-polar? Lithium can help with that.

Yes, Mr. Barnidge's record of having caught 18 passes in 4 years for the Panthers is most impressive!

You seem to be very good at saying nasty things about people without any rhyme or reason, but maybe you can improve your ability to write well thought out and thougtful responses stating your positions on issues related to Browns football.

Some questions for you to focus on and respond to instead of your typical MO of just slamming people without adding constructive input:

- How will Mingo perform his rookie season? Will he make the all-rookie team?

- How wellwill the other rookies and FAs perform?

- Will the Browns defense be one of the best in the league this coming season?

- Will Brandon Weeden be better, or will Campbell replace him by mid season?

- What will be the Browns record in 2013?

Just some helpful idea starters to get your mind rolling in a more constructive way! Have a nice day!

Fuck the Reds.

Is a shit stain from some young fat crybabies underpants worth anymore?

• 1 month later...

It is July 1st and the Tribe are in 1st place, Do you Believe NOW, mean while in Browns Land the Big News is that We took "AL" of the Uniform, Jimmy is a Fraud, Rookie LB killed Someone, and Trich is still hurt!!!!!! Looking good Browns Looking Good!!!!!! I think I will go ahead and watch Kip, Swish, Bourne, Masty, Acab, Santana, Stubbs, Brantley, Reynolds, and TITO, But hey at least the Brwons have a proven Head Coach that has won a lot of game in the NFL...ohhh wait wrong team sorry

It is July 1st and the Tribe are in 1st place, Do you Believe NOW, mean while in Browns Land the Big News is that We took "AL" of the Uniform, Jimmy is a Fraud, Rookie LB killed Someone, and Trich is still hurt!!!!!! Looking good Browns Looking Good!!!!!! I think I will go ahead and watch Kip, Swish, Bourne, Masty, Acab, Santana, Stubbs, Brantley, Reynolds, and TITO, But hey at least the Brwons have a proven Head Coach that has won a lot of game in the NFL...ohhh wait wrong team sorry

You're the equivalent of a Steele fag in am Indians uniform.

It's July 1st ... and it's still the Browns Board.

Zombo

Um....your half a game ahead in the worst division in the AL.

Does it Matter??? First place is First place. Yes I do understand that Tigers are really good and the Tribe are very good, the Royals are not bad at all, but the Twins and White Sox are really bad!!!! Who Cares

I Just know that I am Tired of hearing the same Crap about the Browns. They are what they are!!!! Every year I see and hear the same shit, Guess what the Browns are NOT A GOOD TEAM!!!!! Until the prove other wise!!! Could this be the year? Maybe, but prove it!!! Do I like alot of players on the team, sure I do!!! I just rather get pumped about a good Cleveland team, then a team who destroys every freaking Sunday starting in Sept. At least next off season we can talk about the NEW UNIFORMS CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Does it Matter??? First place is First place. Yes I do understand that Tigers are really good and the Tribe are very good, the Royals are not bad at all, but the Twins and White Sox are really bad!!!! Who Cares

You got that exactly right. I DON'T CARE. So you like baseball- great- I don't, you have a problem with that? This is the BROWNS FOOTBALL forum- talking about the Indians here is OFF TOPIC.

Count me as an EXTREMELY CASUAL baseball fan, for reasons I've posted more than once. I'm currently following Wimbledon and the Tour de France one hell of a lot closer than the Tribe. I could probably rattle off more players on any NFL roster than the Tribe's starters.

So wake me up in another 4-6 weeks, and if the Indians are still in contention, I may actually start paying 1\2 attention to the standings.

I Just know that I am Tired of hearing the same Crap about the Browns. They are what they are!!!! Every year I see and hear the same shit, Guess what the Browns are NOT A GOOD TEAM!!!!! Until the prove other wise!!! Could this be the year? Maybe, but prove it!!! Do I like alot of players on the team, sure I do!!! I just rather get pumped about a good Cleveland team, then a team who destroys every freaking Sunday starting in Sept. At least next off season we can talk about the NEW UNIFORMS CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Then go post on theindiansboard.

This is, and remains to be, thebrownsboard.

Not theclevelandboard.

I Just know that I am Tired of hearing the same Crap about the Browns.

Yes, it seems every year that we get a new owner ... a new, young, smart and energetic coach ... two of the most sought-after coordinators available ... sign one of the top defensive free agent prizes ... draft the best pass rusher available ... have young talent at all of the weapons on offense ... it's getting old.

Zombo

A little bit. Its not even the all star break....

Me...being a bucs fan....realize even more that record matters not before October. Watched my bucos go from 13 over 500 last year before the break to another losing season. Even now, leading MLB in wins, means nothing to me as they play in the best division in baseball.

Its a long season bro.....

but also saying the tribe plays in the worse div in baseball is saying you disregard what the patriots do every year or what the packers did the year they won it all.

hey if all the stars align.........

btw the bucs look great, like not a fluke this year.

Yes, it seems every year that we get a new owner ... a new, young, smart and energetic coach ... two of the most sought-after coordinators available ... sign one of the top defensive free agent prizes ... draft the best pass rusher available ... have young talent at all of the weapons on offense ... it's getting old.

Zombo

Yep Have heard the young talent thing before, yep have heard we drafted the best player at that postion, yep have heard that we signed a top teir FA, yep have heard we have a smart energic coach. You are right have not heard we have a owner that the FBI is after because of fraud, so that is new........Listen I love the Browns and I hope all the stars align and we win a Super Bowl this year, but getting a little tired of hoping and wishing...There is to many "Ifs" on this team still

If- Trich is Heathly

If- JOrdan Camron can become Antonio Gates

If- Weeden Becomes a good QB ( FYI I am a Fan of Weeden)

If- Any kicker can be as good as Phil

If- our Second CB can prduce

If- Flash becomes the star we think he will become ( FYI Big fan of Gordon)

If- Chud can become the next big thing as a HC

If- Our Guards do not get our RB or QB Killed

Yep Have heard the young talent thing before, yep have heard we drafted the best player at that postion, yep have heard that we signed a top teir FA, yep have heard we have a smart energic coach. You are right have not heard we have a owner that the FBI is after because of fraud, so that is new........Listen I love the Browns and I hope all the stars align and we win a Super Bowl this year, but getting a little tired of hoping and wishing...There is to many "Ifs" on this team still

If- Trich is Heathly

If- JOrdan Camron can become Antonio Gates

If- Weeden Becomes a good QB ( FYI I am a Fan of Weeden)

If- Any kicker can be as good as Phil

If- our Second CB can prduce

If- Flash becomes the star we think he will become ( FYI Big fan of Gordon)

If- Chud can become the next big thing as a HC

If- Our Guards do not get our RB or QB Killed

its better than saying "if we can find a starting qb/rb/ol/wr/olb"

Now its "if they can stay healthy"

Soon it will be "if they can stay consistently productive"

Then it will be "if we win one more were in"

And then we'll be perennial contenders.

Archived