THE BROWNS BOARD

Steelers "Cleaner" Exposed

Zombo

What law did Adams break?

Public intoxication? Point was not focused upon Adams' actions, it was on the team's cleaner's actions. The result of which was the inability of investigators to determine whether Adams broke any other laws.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a police officer for over 25 years. I swore an oath to up hold the laws and protect the public. You all are getting into a pissing contest over what crime is worse? For me this all boils down to KEARNEY. If he did what is alleged that he used his position to alter or change a criminal investigation that his department is involved in, he should be FIRED! If he coached ADAMS to say what he told detectives, he should be FIRED! I am sure that every NFL team has a lead security officer but I doubt they are in a supervisor position in the local Law Enforcement Agency, and if so should never be involved in a player involved criminal investigation. Its called a conflict of Interest.

I have been a police officer for over 25 years. I swore an oath to up hold the laws and protect the public. You all are getting into a pissing contest over what crime is worse? For me this all boils down to KEARNEY. If he did what is alleged that he used his position to alter or change a criminal investigation that his department is involved in, he should be FIRED! If he coached ADAMS to say what he told detectives, he should be FIRED! I am sure that every NFL team has a lead security officer but I doubt they are in a supervisor position in the local Law Enforcement Agency, and if so should never be involved in a player involved criminal investigation. Its called a conflict of Interest.

Agree totally. Kearney seems to be beholden to his Steelers employer. The ones who gave him a nice super bowl ring and salary but he is still a law enforcement officer whose duty is not to run interference for the Steelers. Huge conflict of interest.

One of my closest friends is a longtime Cleveland police officer & he would share your view to the letter. Well put.

Mike

You finished 7-9, still dont have a qb and your coaches are bailing. I'm laughing at you.

i'm going to say that losing Kyle Shanahan won't be anywhere close to as big a blow to the organization as Pgh losing Dick Lebeau. "THAT" is a big deal my friend. You guys are in trouble. Steelers lose that D and they become a middle of the road team. The North will chew them up. I have family in Pgh and they know it. They were livid that it wasn't Tomlin that was let go. People know full well that it was Lebeau's defense that was the lynchpin of that team, no matter how good Ben played.

i'm going to say that losing Kyle Shanahan won't be anywhere close to as big a blow to the organization as Pgh losing Dick Lebeau. "THAT" is a big deal my friend. You guys are in trouble. Steelers lose that D and they become a middle of the road team. The North will chew them up. I have family in Pgh and they know it. They were livid that it wasn't Tomlin that was let go. People know full well that it was Lebeau's defense that was the lynchpin of that team, no matter how good Ben played.

Anyone calling for Tomlin to be fired is a moron. The steeler defense hasn't been the steeler defense for several seasons and when it did start to turn a corner this season it was because of Tomlin. I'm sad to see Lebeau go for one reason. He's seems like family and is beloved by the team. It stops there tho and with butler waiting for several seasons it was time for lebeau to step to the side. What do you want to bet the steeler defense doesn't miss a beat and is actually better next season?

Watching the ESPN piece and reading the entire article......................seems like the toothless, leading the toothless

A bunch of worthless, PENN Sheriff's covering up for one another

Mack was a big loss, but I don't believe he was the reason the browns went into the shitter. Hoyer isn't very good, teams started to realize that and capitalized. The brunt of his yaradge on any given day came from bombs down field. What was his completion percentage this year?

Edit: Bell was an enormous loss for us. I think we win that game with Bell.

Mack was a big loss......and very well may have been a reason the team went into the shitter. Hoyer didn't start to lose his chi until Mack went down and he had centers in front of him that couldn't block your grandma. Now, Hoyer may not be all that good.....but he was better when he had Mack in front of him.

As for the loss of Bell....big, yes. But you weren't winning that game with him.

The Ravens were the better overall team.

He should not be fired by the team. He did exactly what the team pays him for.....getting Steeler players off without repercussions.

The "shame" would be on the police for allowing him to exert influence over them.

Unless this guys actions amounted to obstruction of justice....no, he did what he was paid to do.

A player possibly being the head of a prostitution ring really isn't far off.

Have you ever heard of Richard Siegler? No? Probably because he was barely a practice squad player back in 2007.

Have you ever heard of Richard Siegler? No? Probably because he was barely a practice squad player back in 2007.

I heard of him. He was the Steeler than ran a prostitute ring.

Zombo

2321924028.jpg

Anyone calling for Tomlin to be fired is a moron. The steeler defense hasn't been the steeler defense for several seasons and when it did start to turn a corner this season it was because of Tomlin. I'm sad to see Lebeau go for one reason. He's seems like family and is beloved by the team. It stops there tho and with butler waiting for several seasons it was time for lebeau to step to the side. What do you want to bet the steeler defense doesn't miss a beat and is actually better next season?

well these are actual PA steel workers so I'll take what they say over some internet steeler goof who hangs out more on a browns board than he does his own team.

He should not be fired by the team. He did exactly what the team pays him for.....getting Steeler players off without repercussions.

The "shame" would be on the police for allowing him to exert influence over them.

Unless this guys actions amounted to obstruction of justice....no, he did what he was paid to do.

I meant FIRED from the Sheriffs Dept. If in fact he swayed an investigation, coached players to say things to cover up or lie, or abuse his supervisor position during an investigation, he should be FIRED. I don't give a rats-ass about his job with the Steelers, its the integrity of his Primary Job a a Peace Officer that is all I care about.

I meant FIRED from the Sheriffs Dept. If in fact he swayed an investigation, coached players to say things to cover up or lie, or abuse his supervisor position during an investigation, he should be FIRED. I don't give a rats-ass about his job with the Steelers, its the integrity of his Primary Job a a Peace Officer that is all I care about.

OK, I guess I didn't read through that whole thing....I thought he only worked for the Steelers, not for Law Enforcement. Sure, they should delete him from their payroll and let the Squibs pick up his whole check.

well these are actual PA steel workers so I'll take what they say over some internet steeler goof who hangs out more on a browns board than he does his own team.

I check this board periodically, I don't live here. I also don't see why your family being Steel workers has anything to do with it. My grandfather was a Pittsburgh steel worker and my dad designed Steel mills. Anyone suggesting Tomlin should be gone is a short sighted dip shit. I was also born and raised in Western Pa and both sides of my family predate the revolutionary war from that area.

Lebeau is a legend but all legends must retire at some point. It was his time, he was headed to Arizona and now he's not and I believe its because he still wants to be a defensive coordinator somewhere. He knew if he didn't step aside the Steelers were going to lose Butler.

OK, I guess I didn't read through that whole thing....I thought he only worked for the Steelers, not for Law Enforcement. Sure, they should delete him from their payroll and let the Squibs pick up his whole check.

Now you got me doubting what I read LOL. I was under the impression he was still a supervisor for the Local Sheriffs Dept.

I check this board periodically, I don't live here. I also don't see why your family being Steel workers has anything to do with it. My grandfather was a Pittsburgh steel worker and my dad designed Steel mills. Anyone suggesting Tomlin should be gone is a short sighted dip shit. I was also born and raised in Western Pa and both sides of my family predate the revolutionary war from that area.

Lebeau is a legend but all legends must retire at some point. It was his time, he was headed to Arizona and now he's not and I believe its because he still wants to be a defensive coordinator somewhere. He knew if he didn't step aside the Steelers were going to lose Butler.

"Ooooooo".. woweeeeee!.. the great Keith Butler.. Im sure he (Lebeau) really gives a shit about Keith Butler lol..ridiculous...

"Ooooooo".. woweeeeee!.. the great Keith Butler.. Im sure he (Lebeau) really gives a shit about Keith Butler lol..ridiculous...

Lebeau is 77 years old and past his coaching prime. I love the guy and I'm sad to see him go but Butler has been under him since 2003, is a fraction of his age and has an extensive defensive background. He has turned down interviews with the Titans, Dolphins and the Cardinals and had one blocked by the Steelers. Is it really that hard to understand? Keep lebeau, lose butler. Lebeau stays what one or two more seasons and then retires..then what? I know its hard to process sling blade.

Lebeau is 77 years old and past his coaching prime. I love the guy and I'm sad to see him go but Butler has been under him since 2003, is a fraction of his age and has an extensive defensive background. He has turned down interviews with the Titans, Dolphins and the Cardinals and had one blocked by the Steelers. Is it really that hard to understand? Keep lebeau, lose butler. Lebeau stays what one or two more seasons and then retires..then what? I know its hard to process sling blade.

It's not hard to process at all. Why should LeBeau, give a fuck what happens to Keith Butler?.. Keith Butler is a complete 0 until he proves himself as a caller of said defense on the field. Keith Butler is NOT Dick LeBeau. So don't expect to all of a sudden become stalwart automatically. No two people read an offense the same way. Each coach see's and feel's the game differently.. there's no such thing as "plug and play" coaches.

It's not hard to process at all. Why should LeBeau, give a fuck what happens to Keith Butler?.. Keith Butler is a complete 0 until he proves himself as a caller of said defense on the field. Keith Butler is NOT Dick LeBeau. So don't expect to all of a sudden become stalwart automatically. No two people read an offense the same way. Each coach see's and feel's the game differently.. there's no such thing as "plug and play" coaches.

Lebeau is pretty clearly a team guy, he got out of the way because he was asked to get out od the way. Butler wasn't just hired by the Steelers numb nuts. He's been with the team as the lb coach since 2003. I'm pretty sure its gonna be as close to plug in play as possible.

Lebeau is pretty clearly a team guy, he got out of the way because he was asked to get out od the way. Butler wasn't just hired by the Steelers numb nuts. He's been with the team as the lb coach since 2003. I'm pretty sure its gonna be as close to plug in play as possible.

Whippy fizz!

Mack was a big loss, but I don't believe he was the reason the browns went into the shitter. Hoyer isn't very good, teams started to realize that and capitalized. The brunt of his yaradge on any given day came from bombs down field. What was his completion percentage this year?

Edit: Bell was an enormous loss for us. I think we win that game with Bell.

So it's fair to say that you made it as far as you did because of Bell? Sounds like you need depth in the position then, as we openly admit we need on o-line, as proof shows when Mack went down. Had you lost Bell in that same game, your season may have gone 7-9 and not been to the playoffs.

Public intoxication? Point was not focused upon Adams' actions, it was on the team's cleaner's actions. The result of which was the inability of investigators to determine whether Adams broke any other laws.

Makes you wonder what could be buried even deeper. This could be just the tip of the iceberg...or would that be the tip of the Pittsburg? hardy har.

Archived