THE BROWNS BOARD

For all of you who don't think Russell Wilson is "elite"

WalterWhite

I like wilson a lot and in ten years barring injury he'll be talked of with luck as the elite of his generation. I hate the seahawks though. I wish he played elsewhere

I hate the seahawks a lot less now that the walrus is gone. Really I don't hate them at all. Sherman is cocky but to be at the top of your game at corner you kind of need to cocky. You have to respect his game. They play tough, have a classy coach even with the stuff at USC. Wilson is a class individual and really a damn good qb and you have to love the way Lynch runs even if its not sustainable much longer. Really what's to hate about he seahawks?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the seahawks a lot less now that the walrus is gone. Really I don't hate them at all. Sherman is cocky but to be at the top of your game at corner you kind of need to cocky. You have to respect his game. They play tough, have a classy coach even with the stuff at USC. Wilson is a class individual and really a damn good qb and you have to love the way Lynch runs even if its not sustainable much longer. Really what's to hate about he seahawks?

The fans. Largely the same thing I hate about the steelers. Only I hate the steelers a lot more

The fans. Largely the same thing I hate about the steelers. Only I hate the steelers a lot more

Sooo you don't like passionate fan bases? You know I hate the browns fan base for the same reason you probably hate the steelers fan base. I can only imagine the Browns base when the Browns finally start fielding a good team.

We don't like the passionate, rapist-worshipping, cheapshot ignoring,

pitifully trolling pignuts fan and players who think they are "defending" the squealers...,

doesn't work.

they've benefitted from each other. (wilson and seattle).

he IS the example i keep talking about. the last piece of the puzzle guy. who ever is the GM in seattle should be given an award because they did it right. they built both LOS players into solid lines and added above average players at key positions while finishing with a under-rated beast RB and a rookie game manager. the packers shut wilson down to the effect where he would have probably been the worse rated QB in post season play in history.....

then somoene said 'prevent' on the D sideline and the game was over.

Yup Mik- the freaking Packers just hold onto that onside kick- and Wilson joins Andy Dalton as a monumental playoff choker. The rest of the team bailed out his extreme suckiness that day.

Lynch being a complete douchebag. All you have to say in an interview is- "I'd rather not go there." I don't know who were the bigger jackasses- Lynch for pulling the stunt or the asshole reporters who kept on posing questions- when if was F**king obvious Lynch wasn't going to answer.

There's plenty of players on the Seahawks I don't particularly like- unfortunately, there's an equal number of Patriots I don't care for either. I'd like to see the game go to 3 overtimes, and a maybe a few guys get their dreads ripped out.

At least the adult beverages, food, and company will be good. I couldn't give a rat who wins.

Yup Mik- the freaking Packers just hold onto that onside kick- and Wilson joins Andy Dalton as a monumental playoff choker. The rest of the team bailed out his extreme suckiness that day.

Lynch being a complete douchebag. All you have to say in an interview is- "I'd rather not go there." I don't know who were the bigger jackasses- Lynch for pulling the stunt or the asshole reporters who kept on posing questions- when if was F**king obvious Lynch wasn't going to answer.

There's plenty of players on the Seahawks I don't particularly like- unfortunately, there's an equal number of Patriots I don't care for either. I'd like to see the game go to 3 overtimes, and a maybe a few guys get their dreads ripped out.

At least the adult beverages, food, and company will be good. I couldn't give a rat who wins.

He made it clear several times he didn't want to talk with the media and he got fined. He then showed up, said what he was going to do and they kept asking him questions. Its not his fault and beyond that why do you NEED to participate in media day? Obviously not everyone is going to opt out but if you don't want to do it you shouldn't have to do it. I don't fault Lynch at all.

We don't like the passionate, rapist-worshipping, cheapshot ignoring,

pitifully trolling pignuts fan and players who think they are "defending" the squealers...,

doesn't work.

Cal don't you have a ted Cruz or Joanie Ernst campaign to work on?

the freaking Packers just hold onto that onside kick- and Wilson joins Andy Dalton as a monumental playoff choker. The rest of the team bailed out his extreme suckiness that day.

This is easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. Come on man.

Wilson has a playoff record of 6-1 with 1500 yards, 10 TD's and 5 int's not to mention 216 yards rushing and 2 TD's and a 97 QB rating.

He's 3 seasons into his career with 6 playoff wins, 2 NFC championship victories, and possibly 2 Super Bowl victories.

How in the hell under god's blue earth can you with a straight face compare him to ANDY DALTON WHO'S NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME!?!?

That was just a really Retarded comment man.

He made it clear several times he didn't want to talk with the media and he got fined. He then showed up, said what he was going to do and they kept asking him questions. Its not his fault and beyond that why do you NEED to participate in media day? Obviously not everyone is going to opt out but if you don't want to do it you shouldn't have to do it. I don't fault Lynch at all.

Don't want to do media day, don't play. Its part of your highly compensated contract.

Instead of him bitching and whining like a girl he should do something and make a point. Quit taking the checks from those who offend you or are against your beliefs. No one is forcing him to "work" for the big bad NFL.

Wah wah woa is me making millions to play a game and now they want me to answer the same stupid ass questions that no one cares about and all you have to say is

"Give 100%", " they played better", "we have to score more points". Blah blah.

This is easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. Come on man.

Wilson has a playoff record of 6-1 with 1500 yards, 10 TD's and 5 int's not to mention 216 yards rushing and 2 TD's and a 97 QB rating.

He's 3 seasons into his career with 6 playoff wins, 2 NFC championship victories, and possibly 2 Super Bowl victories.

How in the hell under god's blue earth can you with a straight face compare him to ANDY DALTON WHO'S NEVER WON A PLAYOFF GAME!?!?

That was just a really Retarded comment man.

dude, his QB ranking in the first half was ZERO!!! ZERO!! end of the 3rd i think it jumped to a whopping TWENTY FIVE. up until the packers let up on defense he was having a monumentally bad fucking day. packers lost that game, the seahawks did not win it. if you saw different then you are 'slow-minded'.

lynch is the prototypical reason why some white people find some black people polarizing. the league came out and said if he does his crotch grab stunt they won't only fine him they'll penalize the seahawks 15 yards because of it. to me it shows a lack of class. do we want every kid in school now doing it to their teachers as a sign of disrespect? lynch wants to be thuggish but he works for an organization (the nfl) that frowns upon it. people say, "well no one said anything when michael jackson did it." well we all know now that michael jackson was a pedophile with a vagina so that doesn't count. want to go on stage and grab your dick? go into the rap game and see what type of money you make then marshawn.........it won't be much considering you can't even speak.

great athlete, complete douche.

dude, his QB ranking in the first half was ZERO!!! ZERO!! end of the 3rd i think it jumped to a whopping TWENTY FIVE. up until the packers let up on defense he was having a monumentally bad fucking day. packers lost that game, the seahawks did not win it. if you saw different then you are 'slow-minded'

You totally mistook everything I said. Of course Wilson had a bad game.

Hoorta was comparing Russell Wilson to Andy Dalton in terms of being a playoff failure which is lunacy.

You totally mistook everything I said. Of course Wilson had a bad game.

Hoorta was comparing Russell Wilson to Andy Dalton in terms of being a playoff failure which is lunacy.

Gotta agree with you here. Usually I am in same page as hoorta but on this one I'm with you. Wilson is on a much higher level than Dalton. Def not a choke artist, but yes had a bad game.

Cool take on ESPN yesterday by Herm Edwards...

Lynch is very active in Seattle area charities, so instead of just repeating the same line over and over, just read prepared info about a different charity every time a question is asked. Still unresponsive, but at least informative.

Nah... too liberal... ;)

I hate the seahawks a lot less now that the walrus is gone........Really what's to hate about he seahawks?

Lots......I hate everything about them.....so, theres that....

Sherman is a complete and total schmuck.....Wilson is an overrated midget boyscout.....Lynch couldn't possibly be more arrogant and full of shit, even if he was actually filled with shit......their fans bite.....and the uniforms look like something from an Avengers comic strip.....

Otherwise.....they're "ok"......GO BROWNS!!!!

Wah wah woa is me making millions to play a game and now they want me to answer the same stupid ass questions that no one cares about and all you have to say is

"Give 100%", " they played better", "we have to score more points". Blah blah.

I'd rather hear "so I don't get fined" than that garbage.

I'd rather Pettine say "so I don't get fined" than "I'll have to look at the tape" to every post game question . . . I mean you were at the fucking game man . . . I saw you there LOL

Lots......I hate everything about them.....so, theres that....

Sherman is a complete and total schmuck.....Wilson is an overrated midget boyscout.....Lynch couldn't possibly be more arrogant and full of shit, even if he was actually filled with shit......their fans bite.....and the uniforms look like something from an Avengers comic strip.....

Otherwise.....they're "ok"......GO BROWNS!!!!

That's rather insulting to The Avengers

I didn't mind the Seahawks so much, but obviously with the recent attention of the 12th man and Legion of Boom crap it's very bandwaggonish feeling. Because the Packers seriously, seriously effed up the NFC Championship game I don't like that the Seahawks are in the Super Bowl at all this year. For that, I hope the Patriots win. But when it comes right down to it, in the long run, I could give a shit who wins really.

Vagitron, on 28 Jan 2015 - 04:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Nah... too liberal... ;) Tour...

"ahem..." Dr. Ben Carson is one I would work for. who the steeler fans hate,

because he said that Ray Rice should be punished, but

not demonized. Of course, if Ray Rice had been a steeler

at the time, steeler fans would be proudly wearing his jersey,

and the steeler coaches would make him their backup qb

to you-know-who....

I will be rooting for the Seahawks bigtime. The only good thing I can say

about the Patriots, is that they haven't taken out opposing qb's knees

and wr's heads to win football games, like the steelers do.

dude, his QB ranking in the first half was ZERO!!! ZERO!! end of the 3rd i think it jumped to a whopping TWENTY FIVE. up until the packers let up on defense he was having a monumentally bad fucking day. packers lost that game, the seahawks did not win it. if you saw different then you are 'slow-minded'.

lynch is the prototypical reason why some white people find some black people polarizing. the league came out and said if he does his crotch grab stunt they won't only fine him they'll penalize the seahawks 15 yards because of it. to me it shows a lack of class. do we want every kid in school now doing it to their teachers as a sign of disrespect? lynch wants to be thuggish but he works for an organization (the nfl) that frowns upon it. people say, "well no one said anything when michael jackson did it." well we all know now that michael jackson was a pedophile with a vagina so that doesn't count. want to go on stage and grab your dick? go into the rap game and see what type of money you make then marshawn.........it won't be much considering you can't even speak.

great athlete, complete douche.

Yet the NFL is selling pictures of him grabbing his crotch.

Vagitron, on 28 Jan 2015 - 04:17 AM, said:snapback.png

Nah... too liberal... ;) Tour...

"ahem..." Dr. Ben Carson is one I would work for. who the steeler fans hate,

because he said that Ray Rice should be punished, but

not demonized. Of course, if Ray Rice had been a steeler

at the time, steeler fans would be proudly wearing his jersey,

and the steeler coaches would make him their backup qb

to you-know-who....

I will be rooting for the Seahawks bigtime. The only good thing I can say

about the Patriots, is that they haven't taken out opposing qb's knees

and wr's heads to win football games, like the steelers do.

Ben Carson is one of the most ridiculous human beings to walk the face of the earth. He should have stayed out of politics and continued to be a brilliant surgeon. Instead because of the advent of the tea party and the unfortunate infusion of bat shit crazy in the political spectrum he thinks he has a chance. His positions on things are down right scary which makes you all the more ignorant and scary to boot. If I see someone carrying one of his books around I immediately assume there is something wrong with that person mentally. He doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Yet the NFL is selling pictures of him grabbing his crotch.

where cuz i want to buy a big fathead of that and send it to r. sherman via seattle wash. so everytime he opens his yap he can look at a big old dick.

he might stfu then.

Archived