THE BROWNS BOARD

Belichick's Deflated Balls

Zombo

I posed a question for football brains and I stumped them all.....I asked can you name five NFL teams named after Big cats ....

Everyone got

Lions, Jaguars, Panthers and Bengals.....nobody got New England Cheetah's ...... and this is a nation of sporting brains ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whoa...

Sherman says the Pat's owner Kraft and Goodell are too good of friends

for the NFL to really punish the Pats...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/richard-sherman--patriots-won-t-be-punished-because-of--conflict-of-interest-225753393.html

Even if the punishment is light from Goodell what is a reputation worth? The Pats are becoming synonymous with cheating across the country. A couple winning seasons will fix the reputation of the Browns for being a losing franchise but it will take many years before the Pats are over their reputation for cheating.

Did anyone get a load of fucking Robert Kraft acting like he is Tom Hagen (Consigliore for Vito and Michael Corleone)?#

"I demand an apology! I demand an umpology! (which is how he actually pronounced it).

This fuckstick must think just because his team is winning that he can intimidate the NFL from doing its job.

It was YOUR team that did something to affect those footballs. It wasn't the NFL. The league is obligated to do an investigation to see if some kind of rule was broken. Sure the whole 2 lbs. psi seems much ado about nothing....but you just made it about something.....that thing being your ego, and the fact that your team probably has been doing this little cheat thing for a long long time.

The league owes you no apology for doing its job. The media owes you no apology for doing its job. Fans that may say stupid things to you owe you no apology because they have been the ones that have increased the value of your asset 20 fold probably since you acquired it.

If I were one of the other owners I would tell you to just STFU and sit down.

I was not really favoring either of these teams to begin with.....because I like Brady.

But now I see that the two assholes most responsible for the Pats are just that....assholes, I now have a reason to root against NE. Too bad because, like I said, I like Brady

# any post that can get a Godfather reference in there is a good one, no?

11/12 football under inflated for the Pats, none for the Colts.

But since we can't figure out whom gave the order or whom the trigger man was, the league should offer an apology. Citing lack of "evidence".

Uhhh, the fucking footballs were found to be tampered with, that's the evidence.

That might be arrogance on a level I previously haven't witnessed.

Last I saw on the news, ... security cam has been found, that shows

an employee going in, and getting the footballs, and going back to the lockerroom

I think it was, for a while before the game.

Right. And dimwit Daft Kraft wants an "apology" ???

Archived