THE BROWNS BOARD

Conference Championship thoughts

Browns149

Turns out that Bostick has stated that he blew his assignment which was to block off Seattle players so Jordie Nelson (who was right there with him) could catch the ball.

Now he's really gone! You just can't fuck that up as a special teams 3rd team TE.

I really hope the Browns as an organization look at the makeup and understand how they have been built. It's been said here by others, but neither team has an elite WR. In fact, the highest draft slot of any WR that isn't a depth guy for either team is Paul Richardson who was drafted in the 2nd round (pick 45). Even he is a depth guy though with 1 TD on the year.

I really, really hope the Browns wise up and build on its strength on the defensive side. There are a lot of interior line prospects this year that will be available at 12. I hope they do draft a WR but in the later rounds.

Green Bay lost, er, started losing that game, when they went Shottenheimer,

and with 5 minutes to play, ran three straight sissy runs, and punted.

They gave up the momentum, and rallied the crowd, and the Seahawks.

And a big mistake on that onside kick.... and the really pitiful failure to blitz earlier,

on 3rd and way long, instead they only rushed three, with a lot of time on the clock...

pitiful. I don't hate on the Seahawks, but I thought Green Bay was the better team.

Great game, though. And I still think the Seahawks pipe in extra loud "crowd" noise with

an amplifier.

Now I just have to have the dirtbag Patriots lose, and I can still be happy with the superbowl teams.

Actually, it started before that. The Packer player had intercepted a pass, and then just grounded himself when he about 20 yards of open field in front of him. Had he gotten that "free" yardage, the Pack would have been in easy position for another FG that would have put them 3 scores up....and almost certainly uncatchable.

Actually, it started before that. The Packer player had intercepted a pass, and then just grounded himself when he about 20 yards of open field in front of him. Had he gotten that "free" yardage, the Pack would have been in easy position for another FG that would have put them 3 scores up....and almost certainly uncatchable.

I was seriously confused at why he did that. He must've had ball security issues at that moment??

Between the two...I gotta go Seattle, but they have left a bad taste after how they won the game yesterday. Dammit why did the Packers have to screw the pooch like that.

Bostick muffing the onside kick should not get saddled with losing that game to Seattle. He contributed to it along with many others. The Packers were inside the one yard line twice and came away with field goals? The 2 point conversion where the ball floated for what seemd like 10 seconds and the Packers can't make a play on it? That 2 point conversion ended up winning the game for Seattle as much as anything as the Packers would have won the game with their field goal at the end of regulation. The Packers had so many opportunities to win this game. They gave the game away. Too bad I wanted to see them in the SB.

I'm interested in seeing the opening SB line...

The 2 pt conversion was R Wilson with his slop luck he has when he just throws it up.

My initial reaction as well, but he had nowhere to go and the throwback to the TE was the only thing even remotely open. Wilson had nothing to lose.

It did not hurt that HaHa displayed depth perception more fitting of a one-eyed drunkard than a FS going for his 3rd INT of the game.

And again.. The Prevent D reared it's ugly head in Seattle and gave them a trip to a 2nd SB.. WTG Green Bay.. your DC should be fired!

The Packers should have thrown some WR screens toward Sherman and made him try to tackle someone.

Also, the Packers WR's should have been hitting his arm on EVERY play.

Why did Indy healthy scratch their best run stopping OLB'er? I can understand starting Newsome as he's been showing good pass rushing lately but you don't scratch the guy that's been starting for you all season and become one of your best run stoppers. And no coincidence NE ran all the fuck over Indy. Why wouldn't you keep your season long starter at OLB'er in reserve? Fuck I hope they trade him now, I'll take his german ass in Cleveland we need good run stoppers.

Folks in Green Bay will probably give this one a name.....like the drive, or the fumble.......wonder what it will be?.... Ideas?

Mine is "The Kearse"

The Collapse.

Zombo

--And yes, it started when that DB gave up himself on the return. I still can't believe that wasn't the Browns out there

The Collapse.

Zombo

--And yes, it started when that DB gave up himself on the return. I still can't believe that wasn't the Browns out there

If fucking Peppers would have turned around and blocked instead of telling him to hi the turf, he might have made it around the corner for six. At worst he gets another 10 yards.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2336706-new-film-shows-how-much-space-morgan-burnett-had-after-4th-quarter-int?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Seahawks fans are such bandwagon phony's.

Seeing people all over my social media and friends appearing in Seahawks jerseys.

What a fucking racket

i posted to all my friends who are NY born but bandwagonned to other teams while still young (most notably cowboys, steelers and raiders) "dudes....there's still room to board the pats and hawks bandwagon trains. hurry up or you'll miss the ride."

The Packers should have thrown some WR screens toward Sherman and made him try to tackle someone.

Also, the Packers WR's should have been hitting his arm on EVERY play.

Absolutely.....I would have thrown at him right away....ran his ass and that gimp arm ragged

Archived