THE BROWNS BOARD

Doug Marrone

DawgsRule90

in my boot camp tenure you didn't have to volunteer for anything. they found a way to persecute you with blind faith.

got dragged out onto the service entrance only to be greeted by SGT> Simon and my whole co., standing at attention. then some berating schmiggle about how i didn't line up my foot gear properly to the bunk i was sleeping in and now because of that, everyone in my company has to do 50 pushups.

everyone loved me.

Glad you had the right mental attitude with this guy on your back to not let this break you. It's bad enough this Simon guy had it out for you (I think it is part of their instructor training to single out a few people in a company to make examples out of because they all do it) but then he goes even farther by trying to turn the whole company against you.

Glad you had the right mental attitude with this guy on your back to not let this break you. It's bad enough this Simon guy had it out for you (I think it is part of their instructor training to single out a few people in a company to make examples out of because they all do it) but then he goes even farther by trying to turn the whole company against you.

just another highlight in life that you can actually remember when you're my age. in the end the guy helped shape me into a responsible structured human being so he did his job, quite well.

forgive me, i'm having an 'officer and a gentleman' moment.

HA!

Archived