THE BROWNS BOARD

What's The Plan?

OldBrownsFan

Plan A is to acquire Andrew Luck. The Browns have cornered the market on shit QBs, and it would be wrong to let one more get away.

Maybe the Browns should inquire about the availability of Russell Wilson who shit himself all over the field today, yet the uber lucky SeaHags managed to win a game where their quarterback played like Brandon Wee-Done on a BAD (I mean REALLY BAD) day.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first heard Charlie Weis's name for OC I thought no way. I am starting to think however he might do a good job with the Browns. He has a reputation for developing quarterbacks. He also has a good record as offensive coordinator most recently with the Chiefs. He may be a horrible college head coach but NFL offensive coordinator seems to suit him pretty well.;

Last-Round.jpg

To think this was the guy who came here to save the Browns. He needs a little umbrella in that drink.

now that looks like an athletic guy we can all rally behind. "let's go guys!! let's win it for the flipper!!!"

note the sippy cup. my friend used to bring his own to the bar for them to fill up. screw on the top and you could knock it over and nothing would spill. classic.

now that looks like an athletic guy we can all rally behind. "let's go guys!! let's win it for the flipper!!!"

note the sippy cup. my friend used to bring his own to the bar for them to fill up. screw on the top and you could knock it over and nothing would spill. classic.

Out living it up with the 20 mil Lerner gave him when he left.

Archived