THE BROWNS BOARD

Dick LeBeau resigns

Tim Couch Pulls Out

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gipper don't talk about facts when you never present a single one when debating. Your thread on the division was 100% opinion and backed up with absolutely nothing.

Yea? And that is EXACTLY what you do.....bring your biased opinions into every one of these conversations.

Beachum graded out as the 6th best left tackle this season and we got him late in the draft.

Who does the grading, your third grade teacher.........and even if he did grade out so well.....the Browns Left Tackle graded out at #1.....so, like I said, the Browns are more talented.

You want to do something impressive? Replicate your division thread with facts and stats backing it up. As it stands you are no different than every other arm chair quarterback. You really really think highly of yourself don't you? Lol

Since that was YOUR idea....you do it..... Why should I do your work for you? You want to refute my arguments.....bring your own ammunition. Bring whatever unbiased source you want into it....not your opinion or some Bullshit Steeler home data base.

Edit: and if the linebackers are close then the offensive line is also close. you lose everywhere on offense otherwise.

The offensive line isn't close....when healthy....Thomas and Mack are like 1st team All Pro, and Bitonio was rated excellent by one source. (that is not to say that Pouncey/DeCastro aren't good....just not quite as good......but I do think your OL was very well coached this year)

As for offensive skill players....yes, a healthy Miller is better than an injured Cameron....(but a healthy Cameron is better) A non-fucked up Gordon is better than Brown (but of course Gordon is fucked up). As for the 2d/3rd WRs.....one source (PFF I believe) actually had the Browns WRs...Hawkins and Gabriel) rated better than the Steelers 2/3s. You will to make some inquiry into that when you produce your results. Bell, yes, obviously over Tate (though that was not quite so clear before the season started). And of course BR over Hoyer et al.

The defensive lines are also close and that's without the potential of tuitt.

No, not really, not when healthy.....but again, the Browns lost at least half of their DL rotation to injury.

You win in the secondary and that's really it. I couldn't imagine the steelers with all that cap room. We may have a bunch this season, if things go like i think they may go.

Offensive skill players and LBs....that is it in favor of the Steelers.....but that is enough.

In case you had not heard: Quarterbacks matter.

Are you Retarded? I already said the browns are ass, the worst team in the division and going nowhere in 2015. Being better than the browns doesn't make the steelers that good. It's not the browns you have to worry about it's the ravens.

No. It is the Bengals/Browns/Ravens.

Do you forget that until Mack went down and Hoyer lost his cool that the Browns were in 1st place....and looking pretty good after annihilating the Steelers.

Do you forget that the Bengals had the division lead up til the last game?

Do you forget that the Ravens beat the Steelers in a playoff game...on their home field.

Do you forget that until Mack went down and Hoyer lost his cool that the Browns were in 1st place....and looking pretty good after annihilating the Steelers.

Do you forget that the Ravens beat the Steelers in a playoff game...on their home field.

I watched with no surprise as the team absolutely disintegrated.

Gipper don't talk about facts when you never present a single one when debating. Your thread on the division was 100% opinion and backed up with absolutely nothing.

Yea? And that is EXACTLY what you do.....bring your biased opinions into every one of these conversations.

Beachum graded out as the 6th best left tackle this season and we got him late in the draft.

Who does the grading, your third grade teacher.........and even if he did grade out so well.....the Browns Left Tackle graded out at #1.....so, like I said, the Browns are more talented.

You want to do something impressive? Replicate your division thread with facts and stats backing it up. As it stands you are no different than every other arm chair quarterback. You really really think highly of yourself don't you? Lol

Since that was YOUR idea....you do it..... Why should I do your work for you? You want to refute my arguments.....bring your own ammunition. Bring whatever unbiased source you want into it....not your opinion or some Bullshit Steeler home data base.

Edit: and if the linebackers are close then the offensive line is also close. you lose everywhere on offense otherwise.

The offensive line isn't close....when healthy....Thomas and Mack are like 1st team All Pro, and Bitonio was rated excellent by one source. (that is not to say that Pouncey/DeCastro aren't good....just not quite as good......but I do think your OL was very well coached this year)

As for offensive skill players....yes, a healthy Miller is better than an injured Cameron....(but a healthy Cameron is better) A non-fucked up Gordon is better than Brown (but of course Gordon is fucked up). As for the 2d/3rd WRs.....one source (PFF I believe) actually had the Browns WRs...Hawkins and Gabriel) rated better than the Steelers 2/3s. You will to make some inquiry into that when you produce your results. Bell, yes, obviously over Tate (though that was not quite so clear before the season started). And of course BR over Hoyer et al.

The defensive lines are also close and that's without the potential of tuitt.

No, not really, not when healthy.....but again, the Browns lost at least half of their DL rotation to injury.

You win in the secondary and that's really it. I couldn't imagine the steelers with all that cap room. We may have a bunch this season, if things go like i think they may go.

Offensive skill players and LBs....that is it in favor of the Steelers.....but that is enough.

In case you had not heard: Quarterbacks matter.

I don't have the time right now for a post of that magnitude but j can certainly start putting something together. Why is Josh Gordon better than Brown? He's taller. Didn't Brown just finish tearing up the league? Gordon can't stay in it, something you acknowledge. Gordon is not better than Brown. He's in the same tier talent wise.

I don't have the time right now for a post of that magnitude but j can certainly start putting something together. Why is Josh Gordon better than Brown? He's taller. Didn't Brown just finish tearing up the league? Gordon can't stay in it, something you acknowledge. Gordon is not better than Brown. He's in the same tier talent wise.

Gordon got more yards and TDs in 14 games than Brown did in 16.....with bad QBs, not Ben Roethlisberger.

Gordon has more talent.....not that Brown is not talented.

But, yes, that talent does no good if it isn't available.

Gordon got more yards and TDs in 14 games than Brown did in 16.....with bad QBs, not Ben Roethlisberger.

Gordon has more talent.....not that Brown is not talented.

But, yes, that talent does no good if it isn't available.

Gordon in our offense would not be as productive as Brown. Brown is better after the catch, has the deep speed and the crazy catch radius. Gordon did not have more TDs as brown finished with 13 and Gordon finished with 9. Gordon had a higher ypc average but also had more games in garbage time. Brown had 129 catches vs Gordon's 87. Gordon is very good if he can stay on the field but he's not better than Brown. Brown also had a punt return TD.

Gordon in our offense would not be as productive as Brown.

Gordon was more productive than Brown in a worse offense.

Brown is better after the catch, has the deep speed and the crazy catch radius.

That is just your wrong headed opinion.

Gordon did not have more TDs as brown finished with 13 and Gordon finished with 9. Gordon had a higher ypc average but also had more games in garbage time.

WTF kind of a statement is that? "garbage time". That is ludicrous...and only designed to be a specious argument.

Brown had 129 catches vs Gordon's 87.

So? Gordon had more production with fewer receptions. Yea.....Gordon lost those two games remember, so he would likely have fewer catches.....but he did more with the catches he had.

Gordon is very good if he can stay on the field but he's not better than Brown.

He is better...taller/faster/stronger more talented than Brown.....but, yea, he needs to be on the field and ready to play. He hasn't done that.

Brown also had a punt return TD.

Well, if we are talking about the 2013 season, the Browns had Travis Benjamin for that duty....and he had 1 or 2 punt returns for TDs.

But, again, he was not available this past year for that due to injury.

A misrepresentation of facts. The Browns were in first place for all of a week, a position they didn't even hold outright (tied with Pittsburgh). It wasn't until Mack went down and Hoyer lost his cool. It was one week.

That's all from memory, I don't know how true it is. But I do know that they weren't division leaders all season up until Mack went down.

A misrepresentation of facts. The Browns were in first place for all of a week, a position they didn't even hold outright (tied with Pittsburgh). It wasn't until Mack went down and Hoyer lost his cool. It was one week.

That's all from memory, I don't know how true it is. But I do know that they weren't division leaders all season up until Mack went down.

good point. Let's not cry like bitches (like junkyard) but let's not sugar coat it either.

WSS

They were essentially within one game of the top the entire first half of the season.....whether they were a half game ahead, a half game behind, a game behind, they were right there...in position.

But when Mack went down....they were in 1st....for that week, no?

They were essentially within one game of the top the entire first half of the season.....whether they were a half game ahead, a half game behind, a game behind, they were right there...in position.

But when Mack went down....they were in 1st....for that week, no?

Essentially isn't the same as in. You can't essentially win the Super Bowl. You're either in first place or you're not. They were not. The AFC North was so muddled this season that one game was the difference between first and last for a while...so being essentially within one game really didn't mean much of anything.

Mack went down in October, they didn't take first place until the first week of November. I'm going purely from memory here, though. But I'm fairly sure Mack wasn't active when they beat the Bengals and beating the Bengals is what launched them over them into first (with Pittsburgh).

Uhhh no they were in sole possession of first place after they beat the Bengals.

Archived