THE BROWNS BOARD

Revis will be covering who?

TheClevelandSound

This is a tricky question. Who does Revis cover tomorrow? MoMass is our "#1" but Watson is our leading receiver. Do they throw Cromartie on Robiskie or Cribbs? Either way we are gonna have to take two wideouts out of the picture for most of the game if those two corners play at their best. Just wondering who you think those two will be matched up on.

We need to pick on Kyle Wilson. He has been having a rough patch as of late.

This is a tricky question. Who does Revis cover tomorrow? MoMass is our "#1" but Watson is our leading receiver. Do they throw Cromartie on Robiskie or Cribbs? Either way we are gonna have to take two wideouts out of the picture for most of the game if those two corners play at their best. Just wondering who you think those two will be matched up on.

We need to pick on Kyle Wilson. He has been having a rough patch as of late.

Kyle Wilson hasn't been having a rough time covering receivers as of late because he was benched, lol. He started early and did okay the first two weeks. Then he was getting abused a bit and they gave him a few weeks off to regroup. The last few weeks he hasn't done much more than return punts.

This week he is the #3 CB. But he will have a short leash. He is young and talented so easing him back in as the #3 guy is a good spot for him to be in. The Revis hold out impacted all that.

Not sure how the coverage will break down. Don't see him being on Watson. Probably will be on his side of the field and if anyone gets hot they will get some Revis love.

Expect to see 8 in the box consistently though.

Expect to see no fear of running the ball regardless

I wasn't posting that as smack. That is just how the Jets play, they dare people to throw the ball.

The Jets have played like crap in some games recently so trust me the only one smack talking about the Jets right now is Rex Ryan!

I wasn't posting that as smack. That is just how the Jets play, they dare people to throw the ball.

The Jets have played like crap in some games recently so trust me the only one smack talking about the Jets right now is Rex Ryan!

He wasn't talking smack either. Our one strength is the run. If there's one thing we can do, its run the ball with the Big Beast.

Rex has been kind of quiet lately...I dont think the Jets are looking for specific matchups. I think the battle of corners vs. your wr's is pretty lopsided in the jets favor so I think the Jets are going 1-1 coverage and Revis and Cro each staying on their same side for the game

He wasn't talking smack either. Our one strength is the run. If there's one thing we can do, its run the ball with the Big Beast.

Gotcha. Being a Jets fan I thought I was labeled as smack talking.

It is a good matchup. When you have a team that is committed to running the ball and they have a back with a crazy YPC like the Browns do that faces a team that stops the run, well that is a ton of fun to watch.

Line them up and play football. Can't wait for the game to begin!

so......what happens when Hillis turns the corner and the Great Revis is standing there one on one against Hillis, and Hillis has a full head of steam coming towards Revis Island???? Will there be an island anymore?? just asking???

BTW....I xxxxin hate the jets just as much as I do the Ravens and Steelers

Jets Fans have to chant there team name so they remember how to spell it!!!!!!!

of all teams in the NFL, the Jets have they worse fans in the league, but most of them are Yankee fans too, so what do expect???

Browns win 24-14

so......what happens when Hillis turns the corner and the Great Revis is standing there one on one against Hillis, and Hillis has a full head of steam coming towards Revis Island???? Will there be an island anymore?? just asking???

BTW....I xxxxin hate the jets just as much as I do the Ravens and Steelers

Jets Fans have to chant there team name so they remember how to spell it!!!!!!!

of all teams in the NFL, the Jets have they worse fans in the league, but most of them are Yankee fans too, so what do expect???

Browns win 24-14

Wow the Jets fans are the worst in the league? That is a pretty big statement.

I would think Philadelphia where they have a prison in the stadium or Oakland where the NFL has warned teams to not wearing visiting apparel for their own safety. But you think it is the Jets that have the worst fans. Pretty interesting, I don't agree though. The stadium has been sold out since the 70's despite not winning it all in that time and crazy ticket prices. But Jets fans have been there supporting the team the whole time.

The fans even bought PSLs so that the team didn't move. Man that would suck, couldn't even imagine something like that happening. And I don't remember ever hearing or reading about an 8 year old visiting team fan ever being physically attacked at a Jets game. I did read about that happening in Cleveland.

Archived