THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You make me sick. How are you going to be a browns Celtics fan?

Larry Bird vs. Magic Johnson, I was with Bird. My father was Browns fan due to Jim Brown playing at Syracuse University, he passed that to me.

Good win by the Cavs, Curry seems to be a bit of a pussy.

The Warriors and there fans are all pussified till one of them takes a charging call on our FullBack LBJ period

No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

Turns out the mighty Golden State Warriors can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

Durant is a bit of a pussy. There are a lot of "scorers" throughout the years who have had their games altered by physical play, even Jordan was taken out of his game by Detroit.

Since your quoting me, Im not sure if there's a point here. Huh ????

I don`t know what it is but I really love watching you fail in all your predictions from Sammy to the cavs.

Don't know about Sammy but the Cavs are playing well and deserve all the credit. I still don't think they'll win but I've been wrong to this point.

Turns out the mighty Golden State Warriors can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

Yeah. It looks like Curry doesn't like to be defended and Green/Barnes are useless. I still think the Warriors will win but Lebron and the Cavs have made this more of a series than I thought they would.

^^^^^Agreed. 2 OT's at their place. Up 20 at ours, GS made adjustments, bet ya we prepare better and Curry cannot keep throwing those shots in during that run with that D still in his face.. We continue to show we our the Better Team with Misfits the Trophy is still ours and the Haters can hate all they want and that tune will change.. Go Cavs!!

What I've been reading is that generally, GS has a better overall quality of player than Cleveland, and while LBJ (lol) is the best, he's been carrying the team and will tire as the series goes on, where Curry hadn't had to be at his best for the series to stand at 2-2, and so was fresh enough to step up last night.

Would you consider that fair? Would it have been the case without the injuries to Love and Irving?

What I've been reading is that generally, GS has a better overall quality of player than Cleveland, and while LBJ (lol) is the best, he's been carrying the team and will tire as the series goes on, where Curry hadn't had to be at his best for the series to stand at 2-2, and so was fresh enough to step up last night.

Would you consider that fair?

Perhaps

Would it have been the case without the injuries to Love and Irving?

NO

Hot? He was 0 for 8 in the second half, no?

Sorry, my bad- wasn't paying attention.

if you can't match GS's 3s (when they are on) with at least some of your own, you're going to lose.

Exactly. The Cavs lost when they started clanking those threes. Well Le Bron- the record for most points in a Finals game is 63 by Jordan- you may have to break it for the Cavs to have a chance to win tonight.

He's as good a shooter as Curry so he needs to play more.

Oh- so Curry finally starts playing like an MVP in game 5, and you have to start dragging up shit? MHO- Le Bron deserves the finals MVP- win or lose. JR's a streak shooter- great first half, lousy second. Overall- Smith has been cold the whole series.

Sorry, my bad- wasn't paying attention.

Exactly. The Cavs lost when they started clanking those threes. Well Le Bron- the record for most points in a Finals game is 63 by Jordan- you may have to break it for the Cavs to have a chance to win tonight.

Oh- so Curry finally starts playing like an MVP in game 5, and you have to start dragging up shit? MHO- Le Bron deserves the finals MVP- win or lose. JR's a streak shooter- great first half, lousy second. Overall- Smith has been cold the whole series.

Agreed Lebron should be the MVP regardless but JR Smith is a good shooter but that's about it. Curry shot the ball well in 3,4 & 5

Agreed Lebron should be the MVP regardless but JR Smith is a good shooter but that's about it. Curry shot the ball well in 3,4 & 5

As was said on another board- the reason the Cavs lost game 6 in particular- and the series in general- was- from three point land- they couldn't spit off a camel and hit sand. 6\26, Le Bron 2\10. And that number is deceiving- JR hit a couple when it was essentially garbage time.

Yeah- the Warriors sort of packed it in and made it tough to score in the paint- but it was just disgusting to see open three after open three get clanked.

Bottom line is we played almost all the playoffs without 2 of our 3 best players. The players remaining played their hearts out, but their legs were GONE late in all games in the Championship Series. I don't believe there is ANY other NBA team that could have made it as far as they did with the injuries they had.

Thanks to the Cavs for playing "ALL IN"! Even after the loss, I stand in awe of their determination & heart.

Mike

Thank you cavs for a great season. All the bad luck in the world and we still managed to make an incredible run of it. I'm not impressed with the golden state warriors. They didn't beat a single healthy team in their whole run and I don't think there's a chance thet get past a healthy cavs team. No excuses. LeBron will get crushed by media and haters because blah blah blah something Michael Jordan but fuck it. Anyone with eyes saw how great he can play.

Thank you cavs for a great season. All the bad luck in the world and we still managed to make an incredible run of it. I'm not impressed with the golden state warriors. They didn't beat a single healthy team in their whole run and I don't think there's a chance thet get past a healthy cavs team. No excuses. LeBron will get crushed by media and haters because blah blah blah something Michael Jordan but fuck it. Anyone with eyes saw how great he can play.

Honestly, I don't think Jordan ever faced a team in the Finals as good as Lebron has faced in the Spurs and Warriors.

And Jordan never won a Finals where say both Scottie Pippin and Dennis Rodman or Horace Grant were out injured, did he?

Honestly, I don't think Jordan ever faced a team in the Finals as good as Lebron has faced in the Spurs and Warriors.

And Jordan never won a Finals where say both Scottie Pippin and Dennis Rodman or Horace Grant were out injured, did he?

I think he has...the Lakers were a pretty good team.

Jordan outshines LeBron in every imaginable way.

Michael Jordan was 6-0 in the NBA finals

Kobe Bryant is 5-2

Magic Johnson was 5-4

Larry Bird 3-2

...and at the bottom is LeBron at 2-4.

Not a finals record you would expect from a superstar.

Archived