THE BROWNS BOARD

Filling the Depth Charts

cdl15

I know this draft was underwhelming for some of the, well dumbasses, in here. But I absolutely loved this draft. Outside of getting first crack at any WR in the draft and taking 5 of em total. We totally stocked up on meat and potatoes. 14 players in the draft alone is really sweet. If they found 8 or more guys that actually help this football team in any capacity it will go down as the best draft since 99 and probability as the the class that turned the franchise north.

I like how they used the New Nike scouting tool and took most of the guys based on the SPARQ rating.

And I am in love with Shon Coleman. Hell even to day he is a top five story on espn front page. This kid is hungry, humble, and wants to be here. Hell all these picks want to be here. That's new.

I like how they used the New Nike scouting tool and took most of the guys based on the SPARQ rating.

I heard this earlier but am not familiar with it. Can you give a link to this, or tell us how it applied to the Browns draft process? I mean, you are implying that it was THE main analytics tool that this FO utilized. Fair to say?

Archived