THE BROWNS BOARD

show your thumbs

LBC mike

• Four players I just do not know: Kindred
  • May want to check the tape on this kid. Kindred & Scooby will be the guys laying out the peeps on ST. Big Hitter over the middle also. Whitner who?

We shall see if the game is to big at next level. :ph34r:

Too early To say. They did pass on top ten talent and I was disappointed they didn't draft any of the Ohio State guys. But Hue seems to have a plan with Corey Coleman and RG3. He wants plenty of offense! I like that because we've had the worst offense in the league. I'm puzzled they didn't take a running back. I would have drafted Henry. But maybe Crowell works better with a mobile RG3 who knows.

From a rebuilding stand point they did a good job. Not focusing on one player but putting together a team for the future. Long over due; I trust Hue.

Too early To say. They did pass on top ten talent and I was disappointed they didn't draft any of the Ohio State guys. But Hue seems to have a plan with Corey Coleman and RG3. He wants plenty of offense! I like that because we've had the worst offense in the league. I'm puzzled they didn't take a running back. I would have drafted Henry. But maybe Crowell works better with a mobile RG3 who knows.

From a rebuilding stand point they did a good job. Not focusing on one player but putting together a team for the future. Long over due; I trust Hue.

I think Crow takes off in this system.

I think Crow takes off in this system.

Quite possible... most of Crow's flashes last year came out of power gap runs. Also produced most of our better blocked plays, however, vs. our ZB-hot-mesS...

[see what I did there?]

If you're deciding by October then our record will indicate these guys are all busts.

Gotta agree with my homeboy, DieHard... By October we'll have seen 8 or 9 games counting pre-season. Regardless of record we'll have more to go on than we do now.

Archived