THE BROWNS BOARD

Lifelong USC fan, now Browns fan

CALTroj123

Ghoulie would have some perverted Screen name.... but to the person who started this thread.. Temper your enthusiasm.

I have been a browns fan since going to Case Western in the early 80's when Sipe was there. I've lurked here for a couple years. I also happen to be from Kessler's home town. Watched him as well as the two Carrs play since High school. I hope we don't get a lot of new So Cal Browns fans like we did from Texas. As a So Cal resident and long time Browns fan, sorry if we do. But, I will say this, Kessler was reach and he is no Derek Carr. Backup at best.

And, no bitching from Ghoulie on this draft. We took play makers, not fat ass linemen.

CALTroj123-hope you have a tough hide. Welcome aboard. Some of us Johnny Football fans stuck around just for the crew that visits/lives here. A lot of fun with some excellent football discussions. Be a jackass with mictoxic and you might get a free Brownsboard T shirt. LOL! :D

Cannot be Ghoulie ......there were no cuss words ;)

But there was a signature, all-cap word...

Not to mention the "123" bit...

And, no bitching from Ghoulie on this draft. We took play makers, not fat ass linemen.

LMAO...

No idea. Would have rather they had taken Jones. Kessler is accurate on short to mid throws, goes through progressions but holds on to the ball too long at times. Guess we have to take Hue at his word and "trust" Him.

Scatter thoughts here:

1. You guys can stop acting like A&M is the only school that does this now....

2. You have to learn how to devest after guys leave your school. Once guys graduate from A&M, I don't give a hell what they do. Of course I want them to do well because it makes A&M look good, but other than that I really could not care less.

3. Nevertheless, welcome aboard. Go Browns

Why did they draft Kessler? He's small with no arm strength. We have two guy like him already and just got rid of one.

Opal do you know who's draft profile summary this is? "Summary: Is not what you're looking for in terms of physical stature, strength, arm strength and mobility, but he has the intangibles and production and showed great Griese-like improvement as a senior. Could make it in the right system but will not be for everyone."

Opal do you know who's draft profile summary this is? "Summary: Is not what you're looking for in terms of physical stature, strength, arm strength and mobility, but he has the intangibles and production and showed great Griese-like improvement as a senior. Could make it in the right system but will not be for everyone."

No, Opal wants a big armed QB like DA or Weeden........... Yea, that's the stuff she wants.

Id take Griese in his prime anytime!

Cody Kessler is a great QB, I'm telling you you guys got a STEAL. He will lead you guys to a winning franchise, you guys finally found your qb

Thanks for the kind words for our newest QB. I hope he turns out to be the guy you believe him to be.

I also hope that you're getting into the Browns at right the right time.

I'm excited.

Why did they draft Kessler? He's small with no arm strength. We have two guy like him already and just got rid of one.

Well, you do have a point.......

Scatter thoughts here:

1. You guys can stop acting like A&M is the only school that does this now....

2. You have to learn how to devest after guys leave your school. Once guys graduate from A&M, I don't give a hell what they do. Of course I want them to do well because it makes A&M look good, but other than that I really could not care less.

3. Nevertheless, welcome aboard. Go Browns

What our newest member needs to understand there's a ton of Ohio State fans who frequent this forum- and are kinda POed the Browns took Kessler instead of Cardale Jones- who isn't a relative shrimp- and can nearly throw a football through a brick wall. He's from Cleveland too, on top of all that.

We've picked up a couple of keepers from the Manziel fiasco- so buckle your seat belt- CalTroj- it can get sort of rough in here sometimes. :)

Kessler put up really good numbers at USC, has a good arm, is accurate. I don't think anyone should really be that upset considering he was a third round pick. No real risk in this pick at all and it could pay huge dividends if it works out. I am pleased with the pick.

No, Opal wants a big armed QB like DA or Weeden........... Yea, that's the stuff she wants.

a baby's arm holding an apple?

Kessler put up really good numbers at USC, has a good arm, is accurate. I don't think anyone should really be that upset considering he was a third round pick. No real risk in this pick at all and it could pay huge dividends if it works out. I am pleased with the pick.

HILARIOUS!!

Well, you do have a point.......

What our newest member needs to understand there's a ton of Ohio State fans who frequent this forum- and are kinda POed the Browns took Kessler instead of Cardale Jones- who isn't a relative shrimp- and can nearly throw a football through a brick wall. He's from Cleveland too, on top of all that.

We've picked up a couple of keepers from the Manziel fiasco- so buckle your seat belt- CalTroj- it can get sort of rough in here sometimes. :)

I wanted to take a chance on cardale but I understand why hue wanted who he wanted. I'm all good with it. I'm glad cardale didn't end up in Pittsburgh getting coached up by Todd Haley.

Archived