THE BROWNS BOARD

I Swear...

Tour2ma

this franchise blows chunks.

fired farmer for this?

what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

It's knee jerk fan reactions like yours that the Browns continue to suck. Coaches don't have time to coach because they are being shown the door since we as fans don't have any patience. Then player projects get ruined because a new coaching stuff goes a different direction or has no interest in developing them since it's not their guy. So thank you for being one of many that hold the Browns down.

It's knee jerk fan reactions like yours that the Browns continue to suck. Coaches don't have time to coach because they are being shown the door since we as fans don't have any patience. Then player projects get ruined because a new coaching stuff goes a different direction or has no interest in developing them since it's not their guy. So thank you for being one of many that hold the Browns down.

I'm pretty sure mik's pessimism has zero impact on the Browns suckage...

Lighten up and enjoy the forum... welcome...

I'm pretty sure mik's pessimism has zero impact on the Browns suckage...

Lighten up and enjoy the forum... welcome...

Been here a long long time I just like to read and follow Browns talk since I don't get enough of it where I live.

Not saying his as an individual opinion is the problem but him and along with every other person like him as a collective whole. Because there's a lot of guys like him out there now because we've been bad for too long and now nobody has any damn patience to just wait it out. I don't blame him but we really are part of the problem now.

Archived