THE BROWNS BOARD

I Swear...

Tour2ma

You won't from me! I'm so mad right now I'm never going to recover! Why the hell didn't the Browns take some wide receivers or a Safety! Cody Kessler is like Connor Shaw! A waste of a pick! Hell they could have had Prescott in the fourth. Nope, this draft was bad. Overall a big disappointment considering we had the second pick in the draft and got Coleman. Big deal!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

Seriously! Why? Please tell me he's not our next franchise quarterback! A wasted night as far as I can tell. Ogbah is ok, same with the others; they're ok. But the build up over weeks and months having the second pick and this draft so far is meh! Now if they had taken Lynch I would get the logic. Potential franchise QB can learn for a year or two and we still have all these picks. But this is just bad!

Seriously! Why? Please tell me he's not our next franchise quarterback! A wasted night as far as I can tell. Ogbah is ok, same with the others; they're ok. But the build up over weeks and months having the second pick and this draft so far is meh! Now if they had taken Lynch I would get the logic. Potential franchise QB can learn for a year or two and we still have all these picks. But this is just bad!

Really- when you get into the third round- guys are getting picked that most folks- excluding hard core draftniks- have never even heard of before- UNLESS you happen to be a big fan of a particular team, I think I have one in mind for you Opal.

First major reach by the Browns, nfl.com had him as a 5th-6th round pick. http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/cody-kessler?id=2555387 OK, at first glance if you want to say Kessler = Colt McCoy, be my guest. Fer sure, one of the QBs on the current roster is gonzo- Davis or Shaw- take your pick. McCown will probably stick around long enough through training camp to see if another teams starting QB gets hurt, as potential trade fodder. He's certainly not in the Browns long term plans.

Surfs up T! Cody is a righteous dude, and he will bring avocados and soy to Cleveland. He's as bitchen as they get bro.

Party on, Wayne...

Hey, you're the one that wants all the QBs ;)

You're damn lucky you're one of the good ones from the last invasion...

Can you believe that was two years ago?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Opal, WAAAAAAAAAA

"They said it wouldn't last too long

They'll eat their words with a fork and spoon

And watch 'em they'll hit the road"

I'm gettin' in on this early. Taking my little sailing kayak down to the coast and:

Come on boys jump in the boat for a throwback Browns team. Can't hurt.

this franchise blows chunks.

fired farmer for this?

what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

Mik is sad :( how about we let these kids play some football before deciding to fire everyone once again?

this franchise blows chunks.

fired farmer for this?

what a bunch of shit. literal corn-in-poop SHIT.

in my next lifetime.............................i'll be born in europe and watch cricket.

I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.

I didn't know we were posting with a former NFL GM. Who would you have picked, Mr. Holmgren?

I will let the players get on the field before I pass any judgment.

Bring back Johnny and Dwayne ..... we are clueless :)

Is it "lose the hounds"?

I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

That hurts, Walter. I mean it really hurts...

I trust Hue Jackson more than any of you.

I give this till October when you'll be balls deep on this board with your next coaching change scenario. We'll be 0-4 and you'll be screaming how if we fire jackson now we can bring in so and so and salvage the season. Meanwhile real fans have to endure faggots like Kiper taking live on air swings at the "expansion" Browns. So not a word about Hue Jackson out of you for at least 5 years ok?

hey man, i had a bad morning and might have come out sw2inging with how i think this draft is going so far but who am I? yep, just another schlub on this forum spouting his opinion. if it's negative or positive who is to tell another fan how to think or speak?

love how some people are quick to name someone a negative nancy, then when nancy turns out to be right they say they were with her all along holding her hand and tickling her cunnie.

go ahead all you holmgren anointees. tell us unbelievers how to feel.

It's hilarious that people are shitting tits over a backup QB - a pretty good one, at that - and not because we missed out on three of the top fifteen players in this draft in the second round.

I have to agree. For me if I was going to bitch about anything it would be not taking Jack at 32

Archived