THE BROWNS BOARD

Emmanuel Ogbah

SPEK216

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he needs work. I mean really. I'm watching some tape of him now and omg he sometimes gets "destroyed". I've only seen one games worth, it's against ole miss....some of those lineman just utterly annihilate him. I hate to bring it up again but this is why I liked Bosa so much...his fundamentals kept his feet underneath him and this just didn't happen to him often. Ogbah is a big strong kid but you lose your technique and you can get mollywopped. Seen it now a couple times and the game ain't over.

You really start to see that these Buckeyes across the board are pretty sound players fundamentally.

I'm very much questioning this draft strategy. We're taking projects.

Insuring #1 next year???

Another 3-4 role player... in the mold of Krugs...

I'd have preferred Jones, TC...

was he really 3rd best pass rusher? seriously? His tape sucks. I started watching other games cause maybe the ole miss O line was just overall that good, not just Tunsil. Obviously Tunsil swallowed Ogbah. But perusing other games I'm still seeing more or less the same. Does not play with alot of leverage. Spence was the better pick imo.

Insuring #1 next year???

Another 3-4 role player... in the mold of Krugs...

I'd have preferred Jones, TC...

If we're taking project players, at least take projects that are at the top of the board. Pretty short sighted, IMO, to pass up Jaylon because he won't play this year. We won't win more than 6 with out without him.

Dallas and Jacksonville both have balls.

Who did all you guys want? A guy with major drug issues or one of two guys who may never recover from knee injuries? Stop complaining about everything. It's the second round. Not everyone is Joey Bosa.

And its not even people debating, its people being whiney ass little bitches man. So annoying, the above saying what a joke of a franchise, fucking go root for someone else. No matter who we pick there will be people who are sitting on thier asses that are not actual scouts, complain about it, and I also bet thats what they do on a daily basis. People can disagree, but for the love of god stop complaining about the franchise and how these picks suck. they havent even played yet.

And its not even people debating, its people being whiney ass little bitches man. So annoying, the above saying what a joke of a franchise, fucking go root for someone else. No matter who we pick there will be people who are sitting on thier asses that are not actual scouts, complain about it, and I also bet thats what they do on a daily basis. People can disagree, but for the love of god stop complaining about the franchise and how these picks suck. they havent even played yet.

Exactly. People need to stop whining about everything like little bitches.

Who did all you guys want? A guy with major drug issues or one of two guys who may never recover from knee injuries? Stop complaining about everything. It's the second round. Not everyone is Joey Bosa.

Yeah you're right, not everyone is Bosa. Some people are actually good.

Before the pick Urban Myer said that Spence would be the better player. Hope this works out. He fills a need so I'm happy they didn't trade this pick.

Ogbah is the best 4-3 pass rushing DE in the draft. The problem is Browns play a 3-4. This is why this pick is confusing. As fare as the Ole Miss game well go watch the TCU game he absolutely dominated. He's a heck of a player.

Now that's a fair criticism. Much better than the "this team sucks" mentality.

Before the pick Urban Myer said that Spence would be the better player. Hope this works out. He fills a need so I'm happy they didn't trade this pick.

Spence is slower and 20 Lbs lighter @ 251 Lbs - more of a LB than DE

Some Character concerns also

Ogbah is the best 4-3 pass rushing DE in the draft. The problem is Browns play a 3-4. This is why this pick is confusing. As fare as the Ole Miss game well go watch the TCU game he absolutely dominated. He's a heck of a player.

We are not just a 3-4 team.......... jeeez

Archived