THE BROWNS BOARD

So we gave up the chance to draft Wentz, Zeke, Ramsey, etc

recadna

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much for "Money Ball Analytics" We passed on Taylor Decker, Paxton Lynch, for a shrimp like Benjamin! We could have had Michael Thomas at 32!

They could have stayed at #2 and taken Elliot, then Thomas at 32 and I bet the results would be better than all those draft picks.

2015 Biletnikoff award winner (best WR in college football) the #1 WR on many "draft guru's" board, a nasty player, and a position of desperate need, and yet that's not good enough for some of us????????

to have Coleman?

Please put down the keyboard, eat the spaghetti O's your mother heated up for you and brought down to the basement. He's not benjamin, he's more like Antonio Brown and you obviously forgot about the extra picks that we got that will help this team. But wallow in your Tidy Whiteys all alone with all that knowledge you seem to think you have as a NFL GM. This team needs draft picks to build on, not just 1 pick. Nuff Said.

There were other wide receivers we could get in round two who are bigger and better. I thought at least we'd get Noah Spence out of the draft. Man oh man it's going to be a long 24 hours waiting for round 2.

There were other wide receivers we could get in round two who are bigger and better. I thought at least we'd get Noah Spence out of the draft. Man oh man it's going to be a long 24 hours waiting for round 2.

Do you actually know any players outside of Ohio State?

I know we got many FUTURE picks. None of the picks would win any games for us in the near future. Sometimes you got to start to select real impact players and try to win some games.

Not this year...

So the Browns traded their #2 Overall and gained:

Corey Coleman

#76 overall 2016

#77 overall 2016

#100 overall 2016

The Eagles' First Round Pick 2017

The Titans' Second Round Pick 2017

The Eagles' Second Round Pick 2018

Or an entire extra draft worth of picks over the next three seasons.

That seems like a pretty good haul to me.

2015 Biletnikoff award winner (best WR in college football) the #1 WR on many "draft guru's" board, a nasty player, and a position of desperate need, and yet that's not good enough for some of us????????

Yes, don't take one GOOD player, take a bunch of shit that winds up on the cutting room floor. Fucking losers

We did take a good player, but if you didn't want to F'n Bitch ALL the time, you would pull your head out of your ass and see that. Look at Colemen's tape and read the experts.

He's 5' 10". With no QB and no other players he will be double teamed and shut down easily. Too short. Waste of a pick. #2 at the start and you get THIS SHIT? It is like having a ticket for a date with Selma Hayek and having Whoopie Goldberg show up.

Selma Hayek now, or Selma Hayek in "Dusk till Dawn"?

Archived