THE BROWNS BOARD

Eric Holder Wants Gun Owners to Wear 'Smart Bracelets' So the Feds Can Track you with GPS

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say it won't solve anything but then you seem to have some vested interest in guns not being able to be remotely stopped from firing. In reality it will possibly stop a lot of massacres. What your fear is, is that the government could possibly disarm you and that might be a valid fear but its a different argument. And let's get real, you guys are not going to fight the army with some lame ass semi automatic ar-15s. Give me a break. If the us government wants you dead, dead is what you will be.

Oh cool you sure did presume a lot. I could buy you a "Jump To Conclusions" mat.

Even a poorly maintained gun can last into the hundreds of years.

I'm sure you've seen the forum thread on an operators G21 that he put through a severe torture test(s). Dropped from a plane, left over night in salt water, etc.. bastard thing still keeps on firing. If not, I'll fwd the link. Damned impressive.

I don't really care about the convenience of the fabled "law abiding citizen" it inconveniences everyone that people are able to just run around armed Willy nilly. It's one thing to have a gun to protect your home and another for you to be running around in public with one. A weak ass ccw class certificate isn't enough to make me trust your judgement.

Yet a magical bracelet does??

Speaking of fables....

(i'll withhold comment on the "weak ass ccw class certificate" line)

It isn't "magic". It is technology

Like that "magic" device in your pocket that lets you communicate with anyone in the world

Or that "magic" button that lets you remote start your car

Or that "magic" screen in your living room that shows moving pictures and produces sound

Features that make a life taking device inoperable are good features as far as I'm concerned. This life saving business is bullshit hoakem spin at its finest. When the gun was being invented no one said "hey cool this could save a life " its designed and built to murder and nothing else.

Perceptions do vary ill give you that. I've never had to think of a gun as a self defense weapon because I'm so rarely in a position where I feel threatened. I guess its just what it is when you're roughly the size of Joe Thomas. I was literally in the ghetto for the last two days working at a public housing project , and didnt once wish I had a gun though there were many unsavory characters around. It might be a false sense of security but it is a sense of security

Maybe maybe not. I have a co worker that's been messed with several times on the job. He's a regular sized guy too. Maybe he just smells victim-y. I realize not everyone, especially women can fall back on being naturally big. That's why I am of two minds about guns.

Everyone does have the right to defend themselves. However it seems unnatural to put the small and weak on equal paring. The loss of natural selection is weakening humans as a race. Look how many fat bastards are riding around on scooters. Not much good in the next world war I would think.

Everyone does have the right to defend themselves. However it seems unnatural to put the small and weak on equal paring. The loss of natural selection is weakening humans as a race. Look how many fat bastards are riding around on scooters. Not much good in the next world war I would think.

I gotta say, even though I am no super pro gun rah rah rah guy, that ^ is a horrible argument for gun reform, lol.

It isn't "magic". It is technology

Like that "magic" device in your pocket that lets you communicate with anyone in the world

Or that "magic" button that lets you remote start your car

Or that "magic" screen in your living room that shows moving pictures and produces sound

Oh... You took "magic" literally.

Adorable.

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

of course tight gun control would be good for natural selection. Only the strongest and most resourceful of violent thugs would take the risk to own one of those old fashioned weapons. The weak and the meek would be there natural prey.

WSS

You don't have to be a thug to be big and strong. And In any case you're making the incorrect assumption that a smart gun wouldn't work as well.

Oh... You took "magic" literally.

Adorable.

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

You're an idiot. Your use of the word "magic" was to discredit and demean the idea of this RFID bracelet system. It is a lot easier to shoot an idea down if its just "magic". Recognize that it is completely within our scientific and technological ability instead of dismissing it as fantasy because you don't like it.

Also, you didn't really use the Willy Wonka meme correctly.

I think they should take anti-gunners alligator hunting, and let them

harvest alligators with knives.

You can bet they'll be pro-gun pretty quick.

I think Cysko should wear a bracelet before he uses a knife.

No bracelet, the knife point and blade recede.

Of course, the setup will cost about 250 bucks...

Archived