THE BROWNS BOARD

Pictures of Michelle Obama's school lunches (disgusting)

WalterWhite

You know what's funny about this. When I was going to school in the 60's, we had hamburgers, spaghetti, rolls with butter, ice cream sandwiches, etc. You could pick what you wanted. Hardly anyone was fat, and by today's standards fat back then was thin now. I think it is a lack of physical activity. Internet, etc. These lunches won't help the problem.

Sorry, I just don't care. Let the little pricks pack themselves what they want if they can't eat what they get for free.

If you have kids and are offended then you should be willing to take the time and effort to pack their lunches. If not you probably don't really give a shit.

WSS

Moochelle doesn't give a crap about the kids.

She cares about influencing them early, to

be liberalized. The lunches are just another way

to connect.

Moochelle doesn't give a crap about the kids.

She cares about influencing them early, to

be liberalized. The lunches are just another way

to connect.

Cal, according to this article (which I'm I'm sure is 100% factual in all regards) she's pissing them off. How could this possibly be a way to indoctrinate them?

I pretty much agree with Steve here.

Also, my middle school and high school had a LA carte options. You could just buy pizza or whatever.

School lunches are absolute shit. In quality and healthiness. If they are taking away all the pizza and burgers, of course kids will be mad.

But like Steve said, if you're a parent and you really care then get off your ass and pack a damn lunch.

I'd like more info then just tweets though. Where are these pictures from? Did they grab everything they could? Etc etc.

Cal, according to this article (which I'm I'm sure is 100% factual in all regards) she's pissing them off. How could this possibly be a way to indoctrinate them?

Yeah I don't quite get how pissing a bunch of teenagers off is endearing them to her husband. Kids could give a shit about politics but remove the pizza and kids will get irate.

Yeah I don't quite get how pissing a bunch of teenagers off is endearing them to her husband. Kids could give a shit about politics but remove the pizza and kids will get irate.

I remember from high school, some kids, generally not the brightest ones, would be the ones running their mouth about "Fuck Obama this" and "Fuck Obama that". They didn't actually know anything about Obama or politics in general. We just lived in a decently conservative town and they blindly followed their parents. Apparently the racist comments were also the "cool" thing at the time too.

Point is, kids are dumb.

Second point, giving them lunches they don't like won't make them liberals, lol

I pretty much agree with Steve here.

Also, my middle school and high school had a LA carte options. You could just buy pizza or whatever.

School lunches are absolute shit. In quality and healthiness. If they are taking away all the pizza and burgers, of course kids will be mad.

But like Steve said, if you're a parent and you really care then get off your ass and pack a damn lunch.

I'd like more info then just tweets though. Where are these pictures from? Did they grab everything they could? Etc etc.

I think these lunches are for the inner city schools, not the silver spoon in the mouth Strongsville Schools. :D

I think these lunches are for the inner city schools, not the silver spoon in the mouth Strongsville Schools. :D

Hey man, we had it rough. One time the levy didn't pass and they took away the buses.

(for real though, passing the levy is a bitch)

I missed out on the whole strike though, which is a shame. I could have really made some good money tutoring kids for AP classes.

When I was in grade school, in the middle/late 70's the lunches were in a foil container with 3 sections. Meat (allegedly), veggy, and some sort of sweet crap. Basicly it was a TV diner. It was disgusting, but no one complained. It wasn't free either. It was 35 cents. And I also remember milk was 6 cents for white and 7 cents for chocolate. I got to buy lunch once a week from school and my parents made the other 4 days of lunches.

In high school it was al a carte. There were burgers,fries,pizza,shakes,cookies, pretty much everything that was NOT healthy. Then they had fruit,salads,granola,yogurt, and all the healthy stuff.

LOL, some pretty pitiful lunches.

That's it, starve the kids at lunch so they can go home and eat double the portions of fattening food their lard ass parents serve.

Here is a better idea to fight youth obesity. How about mandating 1 hour of P.E. a day, and not just a bunch of kids goofing off for a hour. Some well planned course that actually burns a few hundred calories a day off the kids. Teach them about whole foods, exercise, and well being.

Don't slap a slice of ham and a slice of processed cheese on a flour totrilla and call that a healthy lunch.

But hey, what do you expect to come from the mind of a simpleton? Nice cause, just not attacked the right way.

Archived