THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Lynch

CaineDeSoulis

I've always thought that Paxton Lynch was better than Wentz. But I like Goff far more than either of them.

I'm sure it's a combination of Ghoulie's ranting, some favourable game tape, a couple of articles, the Browns recent QB history AND my disappointment at being out of the Goff sweepstakes... But I find I'm coming around on Lynch.

I will say that if the Browns somehow end up with Lynch (whether it be at eight or otherwise), I have enough confidence in this coaching staff and their decision to draft him.

Thursday can't come soon enough.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing that the Browns like Connor Cook, but who knows how true that is. There's a good chance that Lynch isn't available past the top 20, and if a team really likes him, he could be gone even earlier. You just never know when it comes to QB.

I keep hearing that the Browns like Connor Cook, but who knows how true that is. There's a good chance that Lynch isn't available past the top 20, and if a team really likes him, he could be gone even earlier. You just never know when it comes to QB.

I hear Cook could be a choice at #32...if he is there.

I would not mind Lynch in the 2nd or 3rd round but I have to many other prospects ahead of Lynch to pick him in the first round. He has good potential but needs more work before he will be ready. At least RGIII will not feel threatened if we take Lynch later because RGIII will expect us to sit Lynch for at least a year.

• 2 years later...
On 1/29/2016 at 8:27 PM, CaineDeSoulis said:

Well the other two top prospects have a dedicated camp :). Lynch is an accurate passer with TONS of athleticism prototypical size for the afc north. With an impressive early season performance and a high TD to INT ratio. It is my opinion that goff/wentz/lynch all have strength and weaknesses and lynch is as fine a candidate as any.

Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Can you believe that anyone wanted Paxton Lynch? I told you guys all along that he wasn't going to be very good.

Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  :D 

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, he was about as good as that other guy the Broncos cut- Chad Kelly. But at least the Broncos didn't spend a first round pick on Chad.  :D 

As good as Chad??? Please tell me you are kidding.

FYI... Chad was cut for off-field reasons.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

As good as Chad??? Please tell me you are kidding.

FYI... Chad was cut for off-field reasons.

Seriously Tour- you think in general I follow the doings of the Broncos in great detail, and Mr. Irrelevant in particular?   I knew he had talent, and fell down the board because of those off field issues.   

But in doing my due diligence, I saw our old pal Kevin Hogan is now the Broncos backup qb. Po should be thrilled he might get to see him play again.  :)  

Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

Zombo

48 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Ya, after Osweiler's second tour of duty, Kelly beat out Lynch, who is out of the league, then Kelly went on a meth bender or bath salts or some shit, and now it is Casey Kasem backed up by Hogan's Heroes.

John Elway: Quarterback Guru.

Zombo

I would love the chance to see the Broncos have to play with Hogan at QB.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Good thing the average NFL game only goes 3 hours or so.

After 4 hours of the condition PoG would have, he'd have to consult a physician. 

I watched A Wonderful Life last night first time in like 10 years damn I started to well up a few times 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:58 PM, hoorta said:

I was making a joke Larry. Have a drink ol boy, lighten up. I made some light of Paxton and gave you a chance to give me the business. You are losing your edge my friend. Maybe I need to go back to mean Ghoolie to get you to jab at me again, LMAO. Dude, of all the stuff I posted this was a total fubar prediction. On a side note, I really liked Paxton. He is such a good kid, I wanted the best for him. DeAngelo Williams was another Memphis guy I pimped, and he did well for himself. We have a Memphis kid, too.

We had a nice Saturday, didn't we Larry? Hey, by the way, I just watched " THE HORTA". Funny how despite modern animation, that damned show still stands tall.

So look bro, the last few years have made traveling for pleasure, other than Vegas where I have business,  impossible. I am going to come break bread with you and Zombo at a game next year. It would be great if we could work it out to a time where maybe I can also jam a few tunes with WSS. Talk to you soon.

On 12/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well in that case do I have the Nude Mrs. Santa for you.   LOL!  🤣

That gave me a huge boner, at least the end of it did.

Archived