Question for a local.

ballpeen

At the last game, by habit I head down to the stadium using Columbus Ave to get in to the flats. Is that bridge still closed. It was a few weeks ago. I couldn't tell if that was a temporary deal or if it looks to be a long term project.

I am not sure if I follow how you are going Russ, but two weeks ago when I went to the tailgate my regular way, nothing was blocked off.

I come up I-77, get off on Ontario, turn left onto Huron behind Tower city, then go straight across Superior to go down the hill to Old River Rd. (I think that may be W.10th, but not sure). Left on Old River, Right on Canal, then right on the street that the lot is on (I don't even see a name for that street on the mapquest map).

Apparently I don't use Columbus, so I don't know about the closure.

Edit....upon closer inspection, from Old River you do turn right onto Columbus....if you go left it is Canal, but right is Columbus. Then turn right onto West St. which is what the lot is on.

I like to get off at W25th....takes me on a trip down memory lane. I usually cross the river in the flats and it puts me at the lot, or any point I seek. A few weeks ago I had to backtrack and cross the river on Lorain Road

I like to get off at W25th....takes me on a trip down memory lane. I usually cross the river in the flats and it puts me at the lot, or any point I seek. A few weeks ago I had to backtrack and cross the river on Lorain Road

OK, you are coming up I-71. That would make sense for you. I come up I-77.

Archived