Don't tell me this is not a must win game!

BrownBoB

Hey coach Pettine,

What do u think , is this a must win game? Well for u it is! What do u see after a possible loss? You really don't have any clear answers to the teams woes. You have not offered any sage advice about the team as a whole. You were lucky to get the job in the first place. But here we are in week 5 of 2015 and you my friend have run out of tricks. You are in over your head. This game aginst the DirtyBirds will show if we have any hope at all. Your job is riding on this game. The teams we have to play after this ..........Denver, St.Louis and Arizona............nuff said!

Hey coach Pettine,

What do u think , is this a must win game? Well for u it is! What do u see after a possible loss? You really don't have any clear answers to the teams woes. You have not offered any sage advice about the team as a whole. You were lucky to get the job in the first place. But here we are in week 5 of 2015 and you my friend have run out of tricks. You are in over your head. This game aginst the DirtyBirds will show if we have any hope at all. Your job is riding on this game. The teams we have to play after this ..........Denver, St.Louis and Arizona............nuff said!

hate to say it but but after this weekend, it will be time to start rooting for the cavs.....

Archived