THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

TexasAg1969

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY you all....the house smells like turkey already! :)

And of course the football and leftovers all day.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Dawgs. I'm thankful that we have each other to talk/argue with, you guys are the best. And even though we haven't won a game, I'm thankful that we still have our Browns! I'm thankful for a wonderful family and a job that helps keep the lights on. There is so much more out there for us, but I'm incredibly thankful already for what we have. God bless you and yours.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow Dawgs. I'm thankful that we have each other to talk/argue with, you guys are the best. And even though we haven't won a game, I'm thankful that we still have our Browns! I'm thankful for a wonderful family and a job that helps keep the lights on. There is so much more out there for us, but I'm incredibly thankful already for what we have. God bless you and yours.

Happy thanksgiving you little badass! Respect you tons kiddo!

Happy Thanksgiving Browns-Board Nation from the top of the Black Mountains in NC. We found the Christmas Tree & A Redneck Hillbilly Store loaded with Booze..All Down ©hill from here..Woof Woof!!

10:20 pm watching Ind/Pit and I feel like I ate a whole turkey.....without even eating any cranberry sauce! My wife made a cranberry-apple dish plus my favorite the canned jelly stuff. Well time to correct that.

So how was your day? And who likes cranberries or jelly? White meat or dark or both? Sweet potato pie or pumpkin? Cool whip or real whipped cream?

Decisions?

A little late there Ag, & to the rest of the Board, Happy belated Thanksgiving. I was recuperating from a huge meal and a ridiculous amount of great wine shared with around 12 very good friends. Highlighted by a magnum of 1989 Chateau Beaucastel, and a 1990 Dominus.

Hmmm... thought I posted here yesterday, but...

Hope all my Browns Board brethren (and our one or two sisters) had a joyous day filled with family fun and food.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in the spirit of the holiday, I rehired Zoey yesterday, and she emailed me from her family compound her first pick: Steelers 28 Colts 7. So we are back on track. She also said something about hiring her sister to the staff ... we shall see.

Zombo

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, in the spirit of the holiday, I rehired Zoey yesterday, and she emailed me from her family compound her first pick: Steelers 28 Colts 7. So we are back on track. She also said something about hiring her sister to the staff ... we shall see.

Zombo

Nothing like a sister act:

3539965_9_o.jpg

Archived