THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh man

LondonBrown

I don't go to any of them if I did I would miss the Browns games on gamepass

The reason is money. London hosts soccer European final games for the same reason. Sports events here earn a lot of money that's all it is.

Would they sell 90k 3-4 times a year for 5+ years at those prices? I don't know at all I'm just curious. And London is accessible by most of Europe within three hours.

i'm not sure but Mexico City may have more people than Europe combined,that joke aside ya I believe they could well sell out,price wise I have no idea unless you are a drug dealer or a cop not a shit ton of money for the locals

Last nights game in Mexico City was pretty damn awesome sold out 77 thousand seats in 30 mins and this is not a slam on London but why not have more games in Mexico if anything it is a helluva lot closer

Plus the time zone thing too, nice to have the games Sunday 1 and 4 pm. Mexico City has been chatted about for decades now, would be a good idea.

There's a weekly NFL show on the BBC here and they just straight up laughed about the Browns for a good 30 seconds. Nobody on the panel even said anything else.

This sucks.

Whys would that surprise you? 0-11 going on 0-16.

well they should. they're pretty good at evading tackles crossing our border illegally.

rimshot.

I can hardly wait for the GEICO fence barrier commercials. "Hey let's just build a wall around 'em. It's what we do"

I can go to any construction site even within a mile of my house on a bicycle and listen to music from the "home" country play while they put together new houses. In fact I'm thinking I will spend several of their lunch breaks riding over there to practice my Spanish before going to Akumal in the Yucatan in mid-Jan. They are pretty friendly when I use their own language once they realize I'm not turning them in.

Mexico sucks, that's why.

In terms of a permanent team in Mexico City, there could be major issues with that: Exchange rates, living costs. (any NFL player there could likely require gated and guarded housing) etc.

A once/twice a year game may be OK....but permanent. Don't think so.

In terms of a permanent team in Mexico City, there could be major issues with that: Exchange rates, living costs. (any NFL player there could likely require gated and guarded housing) etc.

A once/twice a year game may be OK....but permanent. Don't think so.

Kidnappings for ransom.

Yea. Its a major problem still down there, no?

From an article published April 2016:

Kidnappings Continue

The organization Stop Kidnapping reported 155 kidnappings during February nationwide, with a total of 201 victims. Only 111 of those cases were the subject of a preliminary investigation.

SEE ALSO: Coverage of Kidnapping

The organization's president, Isabel Wallace, expressed concern both for the lack of progress combating kidnapping this year and for the lack of preliminary investigations of cases.

At a meeting on the issue, SNSP officials indicated they are preparing legal reforms to oversee the registration of crimes at the state level.

"If the authorities still do not open preliminary investigations or open files on investigations despite having knowledge of a kidnapping, they not only incur administrative and/or criminal liability, but are oblivious to the reality of our country on the subject kidnapping," Wallace said.

From an article published April 2016:

Kidnappings Continue

The organization Stop Kidnapping reported 155 kidnappings during February nationwide, with a total of 201 victims. Only 111 of those cases were the subject of a preliminary investigation.

SEE ALSO: Coverage of Kidnapping

The organization's president, Isabel Wallace, expressed concern both for the lack of progress combating kidnapping this year and for the lack of preliminary investigations of cases.

At a meeting on the issue, SNSP officials indicated they are preparing legal reforms to oversee the registration of crimes at the state level.

"If the authorities still do not open preliminary investigations or open files on investigations despite having knowledge of a kidnapping, they not only incur administrative and/or criminal liability, but are oblivious to the reality of our country on the subject kidnapping," Wallace said.

201 people kidnapped in one month? How many of these people were gotten back? How many killed?

Looks like anyone with any kind of decent wealth would have their families be targets.

I say, even if the NFL thought about a team down there, the players association would say: Fuck that....we ain't getting our players wives and kids kidnapped.

What do you mean "so"? Don't frontrunner football fans make you mad?Fr

FRAKS? Mexican oil workers? Or is that an acronym for Front Running, something something something?

Front Running All Knowing Superfans?

Front Running Ass Kickers. But you have been around here long enough to know that is what it stood for.

Do Frontrunners make me mad? Yea, because I believe they lack character and loyalty. Most people like that will just glom onto a winner. Not the kind of person you would want to share a foxhole with. The kind that would, if the war is going bad would defect to the winning side.

(maybe its not so bad with the Mexicans....since they don't have their own team)

Direct from Pottsville?

Nope. That would be Los Granates de la Ciudad Mexico. Marrones translates to Browns. Send the Browns to play some games in Mexico City, and let half the roster be kidnapped. These things can easily be arranged there I am sure. Wouldn't much matter which half either, from what I've seen this year. Maybe the coaching staff as well. Then just don't pay the ransom. Or only pay it if they DON'T release them. The league would then have a special draft of some kind to replenish the roster with random has beens and never weres.

Laugh if you will but even If the whole evil plan fails the Browns are no worse off than they are now. If it succeeds they might even be better off.

Note to Authorities: If you are monitoring this board, this is all said in jest. I do not actually advocate kidnapping of anyone by anyone in any country, foreign or domestic.

Even if they deserve it.

Archived