THE BROWNS BOARD

Dont go to remaining home games

BrownsfaninPa

Aw, man...

I was looking forward to a December, 18-hour drive up including I-71 at night with black ice conditions...

But I'll stay away...

It only gets competitive for us if we can keep our coaching staff and absolutely NAIL THE DRAFT. I won't lie to you, I'm worried about our draft picks. Corey Coleman did NOT have a good game. I haven't even HEARD Nassib's name lately, and Ogbah isn't doing much either. We never, and I mean NEVER get to the QB. Our QB says "hike", and he's already screwed. The opposition hikes the ball, and they have ALL DAY. How is that possible? How can we not get pressure...EVER? The one time we executed a terrific blitz, all we could do was force an incomplete pass. Big Ben threw basically a BLIND PASS to the middle of the field, and we couldn't get our hands on it. Obviously, he threw it there because it was probably safe, but still. It was our best chance for a turnover. And you want the worst part? Joe Haden should've absolutely DESTROYED Ben. What happened, you ask?? Haden rushed in untouched, and on his approach...actually went for Ben's pump fake. That's right. Haden somehow forgot that Ben does that more than almost EVERY OTHER QB, and Haden left his feet, and lost his chance to hit the one QB who has tortured our franchise for years. If Haden had the correct discipline, he could've run FULL SPEED into Ben and knocked him out of the universe. You know why? Because when a QB does a pump fake, he's not protecting himself. Had Haden kept on his running course, NOT gone for his pump fake, he would've DRILLED Ben so hard. Oh, and another thing...when a QB is pump faking the ball, he obviously has ONE HAND ON IT. So if Haden knocks Ben silly right there, maybe the ball comes out. Just maybe we get one of those TURNOVER THINGIES!!!

I'm at my wit's end. I really am.

i don't know, it might be the coaching...i constantly hear analysts and good analysts comment on how this team and that team practice stripping balls out of rb's hands...putting your helmet on the ball to try and knock it out...i don't see any of that with this team and with the lack of a pass rush or even the slightest of pressure, we are not going to see many int's either...thats my guess...i am not at the practice sessions to watch and hear what these assistant coaches are teaching the players...

I'm all in & will not miss a game this year. We need to, as previously stated, send a message of support by OUT NUMBERING opposing fans at OUR home games. It bothers me a great deal that so many Browns Season Ticket Holders either sell or give away their tickets. Try putting your asses IN the seats you paid for & show these kids we are with them no matter what!

I totally agree with Z's comments.

Mike

+1,000,000,001

Medically and financially not able to go(because of the medical!) I would go if anyone can't, and donates us the tickets!!!! Ask the wife I support the best I can! Watching at home and throwin down in the Browns Tavern!!! I love my Browns!!! Forever!

GO BROWNS! GO BROWNS!! GO BROWNS!!!

You're good, Gip.

Not like I am keeping a list or anything.

Ok, I am keeping a list.

Z

hey I have been buying the sunday ticket since are return and make it to west coast games best I can,,,,do I get on the list ?????? :)

The NFL is set up to make all teams competitive. Only by shooting ourselves in the foot have the Browns beaten the odds to remain a cellar dweller as long as we have.

There you have it.

It ain't easy to suck as long as we have.

You have to work hard at finding the exact wrong player(s) from the pool of top talent each and every year.

It's not like you can just throw darts at a wall of names. Nope, those odds will getcha a good player every now and then.

As for not supporting the team...

I don't think that I would ask people not to go to the games.

I hope people DO go to the games.

You want the team to stay in Cleveland and not consider moving for better attendance.

...'Course, if you wanna bring a sign that says, "Haslam, you stink" or "Sell The Team"...that's your prerogative.

I am not giving up my Club Seats, and I live 600 miles away.

The deal with me is once i buy them, I don't feel a need to use them. Since each game costs me another $500-$600 in travel expense. If I go up there, I am not going to hole up in a Subway for 4-5 meals. I have been to 3 games, and will go to the Cincy game.

Next year, as always, I'll plan on 6 trips up.

There you have it.

It ain't easy to suck as long as we have.

You have to work hard at finding the exact wrong player(s) from the pool of top talent each and every year.

It's not like you can just throw darts at a wall of names. Nope, those odds will getcha a good player every now and then.

As for not supporting the team...

I don't think that I would ask people not to go to the games.

I hope people DO go to the games.

You want the team to stay in Cleveland and not consider moving for better attendance.

...'Course, if you wanna bring a sign that says, "Haslam, you stink" or "Sell The Team"...that's your prerogative.

I likely could have drafted better than they have just using a copy of Kiper Prospect ratings....or the CBS prospect rating....or any scouting service.

I am not giving up my Club Seats, and I live 600 miles away.

The deal with me is once i buy them, I don't feel a need to use them. Since each game costs me another $500-$600 in travel expense. If I go up there, I am not going to hole up in a Subway for 4-5 meals. I have been to 3 games, and will go to the Cincy game.

Next year, as always, I'll plan on 6 trips up.

We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

We missed you at the tailgate this year Russ.

I missed going. I had some work done on the house and it ran over in to Saturday. I felt I needed to be there rather than pawn it off on my wife.

Archived