THE BROWNS BOARD

Anybody Look at the Eagles Remaining Sked?

alporcini

Also, at this point does it even matter? Do you have faith the player drafted with the Philly pick will be any good?

I don't

Getting the draft right ... Extremely important.

Draft position ... Not so much.

How often have the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and/or Broncos ever drafted in the top ten? Just draft the right fucking guys.

Z

How often have the Steelers, Patriots, Ravens and/or Broncos ever drafted in the top ten? Just draft the right fucking guys.

Z

yep we have shown that we can do that correctly

Z

That's my point exactly.

Draft good players.......end of story

what? you mean passing on can't-miss prospects to draft some no-name project player (diamond in the rough) isn't a good draft strategy?

Sure you can. look how far Denver had to drop to get Von Miller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo1UjYHHq7g

If we pass on the man who has that same first step but weighs 25-30 lbs. more than Miller, then we truly have stoidi in the FO.

Z

That's the key. It isn't going to make much difference on where the Eagles pick finally rests. My guess is they win a couple more and end up with a high teens pick. As you said: Just draft the righ fucking guys.

I don't think there's any way they lose OUT, but yes...it's certainly difficult, and that makes me happy. They have a solid defense, not spectacular, and I've watched them play a few times this year. They are a decent team, and their young QB has been taking some lumps, but could be a good one if he stays healthy and continues to learn. I like his physical stature and the way the team respects him. He's also mobile enough to make some plays outside the pocket. We've all witnessed just how much Cody's lack of athletic ability kills him. Yes, he should have better blocking, but we don't right now. McCown obviously isn't the answer to anything, but you saw on that one touchdown drive how his physical ability let him move the ball. There were times when he dodged racing defenders and made plays. Plays that Cody would never make. Yes I know McCown did his typical awful play too, but you saw what some athleticism can do...and poor Cody has NONE.

GB

Cin

Wash

Balt

NYG

Dallas

They could lose out.

5-11?

Sweet.

Yea, Cinci and GB look eminently beatable at this point....even by the sliding Eagles.

But, yes, it would be nice to have 2 picks in the Top Ten....but it may have to be Top 15. I will cover it more tomorrow in the weekly

ITPSTWWBI Thread.

As I posted elsewhere Cincy just lost Green and Bernard to what appear to be sideliners for several weeks. And GB showed their cornerback injuries makes them ripe for picking like happened to them last night. Their D is about like ours now, non-existent.

All things considered I still rather start with a higher Philly pick than a lower one...

Stop Ryan Mathews and you've stopped Philly. More true now that Sproles looks to be dinged up.

But yeah... of their remaining opponents, Cinci looks much less formidable after Sunday.

All things considered I still rather start with a higher Philly pick than a lower one...

Stop Ryan Mathews and you've stopped Philly. More true now that Sproles looks to be dinged up.

But yeah... of their remaining opponents, Cinci looks much less formidable after Sunday.

Yes, it would be nice to be higher.

But we lead the league in draft position the last ten years and the Patriots are horrible at it ... So ... Just draft the right guys wherever we are positioned. Please.

Z

2014 Cleveland traded away the 4 pick so Oakland could get Khalil Mack. Traded back to 8 pick to get Justin Gilbert! Then they did the Browniest thing possible; Snubbed Derek Carr for Johnny Manziel!

They had the #4 and #22 and ended up with nothing!

Nothing is what you get when you have Idiots running the Orginization that has become beyond embarrassing!

My guess is the Browns will have the #1 and #12

But does it really matter? Odds are they trade both of these for multiple players again. Unless there's some sort of "intervention" I see history repeating itself just like Groundhog Day! The Browns FO is predictably stupid!

I was hopeful for Connor Cook from MSU. I realize he had some allegations of bad personality mojo, but that sounded a bit like bullshit. I believe he was there in the second round, and I was irritated we didn't take him. He played in a pro style offense (I think), had a pretty good arm, and played in the cold. I thought he was a steal there...

2014 Cleveland traded away the 4 pick so Oakland could get Khalil Mack. Traded back to 8 pick to get Justin Gilbert! Then they did the Browniest thing possible; Snubbed Derek Carr for Johnny Manziel!

They had the #4 and #22 and ended up with nothing!

Nothing is what you get when you have Idiots running the Orginization that has become beyond embarrassing!

My guess is the Browns will have the #1 and #12

But does it really matter? Odds are they trade both of these for multiple players again. Unless there's some sort of "intervention" I see history repeating itself just like Groundhog Day! The Browns FO is predictably stupid!

But now we got a whole new set of idiots.

Just draft the right guys wherever we are positioned. Please.

Well... since you said please...

Opal's 10,000th post whining about former drafts brought to you by....

Nature Made Ginkgo Biloba?

41rXYWpPcTL._AC_US240_QL65_.jpg

Archived