THE BROWNS BOARD

No reason to block lawrence timmons

Clevfan4life

I think we should slide protect right off the field. I am so sick and god damn tired of these kill shots. OL needs to be #1 priority next year. This is shit. I will not watch one more god damn fucking year of browns football if the OL isnt setiously addressed in FA and the draft next year. We cannot stabilize the QB position with this shit. And no more listening to PFF's obvious trolling, this o line is horseshit.

How does kessler and the OL not sense that coming? Ive seen that same play over and over and over and over.....its beyond frustrating. Hue doesnt need to make that call, the OL needs to see that no ones gonna block that guy and the qb has to see it too. You know ive been going on for years now about these primary pass rushers being cut loose into our qb's

I think we should slide protect right off the field.

While we're talking protection...

What ever happened to moving the pocket? I'm hard pressed to remember a designed 1/4-roll by us. Is it not in Kess' skillset?

While we're talking protection...

What ever happened to moving the pocket? I'm hard pressed to remember a designed 1/4-roll by us. Is it not in Kess' skillset?

LOL! Our OL can't even establish a stationary pocket. How would they ever understand that a pocket could move?

Huh?

Moving the pocket has always been a tool for teams challenged to protect their QB on straight drop-backs. And it has the added benefit of cutting the field in half for QBs who are read challenged.

Seems to me we could use help on both counts.

Huh?

Moving the pocket has always been a tool for teams challenged to protect their QB on straight drop-backs. And it has the added benefit of cutting the field in half for QBs who are read challenged.

Seems to me we could use help on both counts.

:D

Damn Tour must I put everything in pink for you.

That was awful, and the announcers let us have it. Yeah, a screen pass is designed to let some guys get through, but you can't just let their best defender run free at the snap. It was awful.

I think we should slide protect right off the field. I am so sick and god damn tired of these kill shots. OL needs to be #1 priority next year. This is shit. I will not watch one more god damn fucking year of browns football if the OL isnt setiously addressed in FA and the draft next year. We cannot stabilize the QB position with this shit. And no more listening to PFF's obvious trolling, this o line is horseshit.

PFF has us with 9th best OLine in the NFL, whoo hoo

PFF has us with 9th best OLine in the NFL, whoo hoo

how many times do we need to explain the pff rankings before people realize it's completely flawed and does not account for a terrible player or two.....????

It is not a "unit" ranking.....it is individual rankings all added up, then divided(averaged out).....

So, when you have a Bitonio and a Thomas at the very top.....a Pazstor and Greco slightly above average.....and an Erving at the very bottom.....the 5 scores added up, then divided "average" out to a above average ranking....which is how PFF does it.....flawed flawed flawed/////

So....call them 9th, 10th, 11th....doesnt matter....only takes one bad link for the chain to fail.....and CLEARLY, we have a bad link...

Archived