THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just think its the line and all you have to do is look at how effective our running game has been. There isn't a qb in the nfl that would look good with this team.

while I agree, no QB would look good with this team, Kessler is not the answer. His arm talent isn't every going to be good enough

Looks like Kessler is very unsure of himself today. Is he waiting for big plays to open up so he doesn't get yanked for McCown again?

This cannot be said enough. The guy isnt playing his game (the game that was netting 300 yards of offense) because Hue had clearly gotten in his head about throwing downfield. It is painfully obvious here today and its just pathetic from a coaching perspective.

disgusting first half. i don't even know why i'm still watching this shitshow. both sides of the ball are completely ineffective today. Hopefully Kessler settles down. There can't be any big plays with this offensive line so Hue needs to lay off that shit, Kessler's got about 2 seconds before he has Steelers in his face. No time for anyone to get open downfield.

By the rule of the law, sure.

But calling a hold on a clean jam then tossing the flag because you're begging for it is getting real old.

And by the rule of the law the steelers held and committed a pick on the same play. You have to let guys play and they overtly look for the browns on penalties as opposed the steelers. Thats not their job to decide which team look more closely at.

Archived