THE BROWNS BOARD

I'm getting there

One Post

Burger King?

In that case you owe me a burger. 7th out of 734 is pretty damn good. You must be one hell of a boss.

I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.

And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.

Lol I get my first quarterly bonus later this month which is very cool and what I work for.

Even if you know you're getting one it's still kind of gratifying or maybe exciting to get bonuses or pay raises. :)

Even if you know you're getting one it's still kind of gratifying or maybe exciting to get bonuses or pay raises. :)

That's what drew me to switching jobs. I was very comfortable where I was but when bonuses are discussed with the chances of actually achieving them is always in question, I'll get around $1600 every three months and this is MY $$$.

I'm not just a boss but a co worker. I work for Carrols Corp and they own the stores. I dont work for bk but work at a bk.

And yes I'm an ex con that runs a bk. it's the highest I can go with my record but..I do ok. Many make more but some don't.

Highlight #1...The number 1 reason you're being successful as a Manager.

Highlight #2...Good for you. ALL life experiences are Blessings as your past negatives have shaped your character & determination into positives.

Mike

Highlight #1...The number 1 reason you're being successful as a Manager.

Highlight #2...Good for you. ALL life experiences are Blessings as your past negatives have shaped your character & determination into positives.

Mike

Thank you that means a lot. I've always had good work ethic and back in the day I was a really good truck driver. Now the safety dept didn't like me but dispatch loved me. I'm rambling but hey thanks.

Archived