THE BROWNS BOARD

Vagitron Survival Challenge

Zombo

Vagitron and ColumbusKIng have decided to bet IP's, the the internet equivalent of betting Pink Slips.

Vag says the Steelers will go 4-0 in their next four games. CK says no, they won't. Loser gets their IP address banned for lifetime.

So, we are going to use this bet to break the three way tie for Survival. This involves D Bone, Beanpot & London Brown.

I would like each of them to PM me the week that the Steelers lose ... or if they think they don't lose.

There are five choices:

1. The Steelers first lose 11/29 @ Seattle

2. The Steelers first lose 12/6 @ home versus Colts

3. The Steelers first lose 12/13 @ Cincinnati

4. The Steelers first lose 12/20 @ home versus Broncos

5. The Steelers don't lose, they win all four games.

Each of you shall PM me your choice, and once I have all three bets, I will publish them.

Whoever is correct, or if all are incorrect, whoever is closest, wins.

The rest of you may make your stabs as well.

Zombo

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man if Osweiler play even remotely well the only game I can even see the Steelers winning is against the Colts.

Based on what? I think Emmanuel Sanders is dinged. Osweiller is still unproven and had some terrible throws when Manning got benched. No luck in indy and really not the most dynamic offense. They have vontae Davis but he can only cover one of Bryant or Brown. The seahawks haven't been very impressive at all. They are all going to be tough games but assuming Ben, Bryant and Brown stay healthy the offense is going to score a lot. The defense has been opportunistic. We should have beay the Bengals the first go.

The Steelers have beaten 1 team over .500 so far this year.

I'm gonna miss you vag.

And we're 6-4.

Key injuries:

Beachum

Pouncey

Bell

Ben

Tuitt

Bryant (Suspended 4 games)

Suisham

Injuries are a part of the game. The steelers would have a much better record if not for all that, hell our scobee experiment cost us at least one game, maybe two.

Beanpot's pick is in, so we now have all three picks in, and, drumroll please ...

All three said they will lose in Seattle next week, lol.

So we still have a three-way tie ... but they are all winners in my book.

Zombo

Beanpot's pick is in, so we now have all three picks in, and, drumroll please ...

All three said they will lose in Seattle next week, lol.

So we still have a three-way tie ... but they are all winners in my book.

Zombo

I'm now a little concerned about the Broncos game because osweiller has looked solid. I'm not worried about Seattle or the Colts and the bungles will get theirs!

I'm now a little concerned about the Broncos game because osweiller has looked solid. I'm not worried about Seattle or the Colts and the bungles will get theirs!

Not worried about the Seahawks. That is like the captain of the Titanic saying he is not worried about the iceberg.

Not worried about the Seahawks. That is like the captain of the Titanic saying he is not worried about the iceberg.

No? Okay.....then it is like Captain Ahab saying he is not worried about the White Whale.

:) The guys in Vegas agree with the sentiment on this board. Hawks favored by 3.

Archived