THE BROWNS BOARD

Survival!

Zombo

Big shake-up in Survival. Furnier goes down with the Saints, and Londbrowns suffers his first loss with those same Aints.

Three guys left, all hanging on by one strike: Beanpot, DBone, and LB.

survive_zpsncxxqkxb.png

Beanpot gets deducted points for picking the Bengals against the Browns. Only way to make that right is if he takes the Browns this week.

Thanks for pointing that out. I love beans, but I'll be rooting for DBone, who has refused to pick against us. I think London picked for us and against us.

Zombo

I'm rooting for DBone as well...never pick against the Browns. London at least has picked the Browns but still picked against us. Beans can only redeem himself by not only picking the Browns but doing it this week against the hated squeelers.

I'm rooting for DBone as well...never pick against the Browns. London at least has picked the Browns but still picked against us. Beans can only redeem himself by not only picking the Browns but doing it this week against the hated squeelers.

If someone picks the Browns and wins the whole ball of wax this week they reach Legend status.

Zombo

I know I do. Technically, DBone was the last one alive, so....

Zombo

I say DBone wins the whole thing because he never picked against the Browns.

I like it!

Frickin' 3 way tie........... After 47 years, I finally got my 3 way. It isn't nearly as much fun as I was led to believe.

I like it!

Frickin' 3 way tie........... After 47 years, I finally got my 3 way. It isn't nearly as much fun as I was led to believe.

haha I once turned down a three way as a 17 year old, as you can imagine, the opportunity has NEVER presented itself since.

What a moron I am.

Archived