THE BROWNS BOARD

away game: Buffalo

dpoutz

My girlfriend and I are going to the Buffalo game in november. I know they show up with a big crowd when we host them, and it's usually a pretty friendly environment, so I wanted to know if any of you have been there and what to expect. I'm sitting 8th row in the end zone so hopefully gonna get some love from the browns during the pre game. Go browns

Its been awhile for me (1986 season), but the Bills fans were fine with me and my group, and I doubt much has changed at all. There are other threads on this board talking about the Browns-Bills relationship.

In summary- it was Buffalo & Pittsburgh's owners who voted against Modell's move to Baltimore, and the late Ralph Wilson held a "Browns Fan Appreciation Day," or something like that.Bills fans are a lot like us, except they got to experience 4 Super Bowls (in a row of course).

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm coming over from England in November for the third straight year to watch the Browns (witnessed 3 out of 4 wins so far!).

I'll be attending 3 games this season, I'm doing 2 road games: @ Atlanta, @ Buffalo, and 1 home game vs Indy.

I've sorted my tickets for Atlanta and Indy, but not for the Buffalo game yet as I'm wondering what section most Browns fans will be sat in.

I'm coming over by myself this time so it would be great to meet up with some fellow Brownies. Thanks.

Archived