Dawgtalkers Message Board

brownieforlife

Hey Brownieforlife....just registered here for Browns info and chat.

I was at "dawgtalkers" also and am wondering the same thing.

That's 2 Browns message boards down within the last 3 months....WTF!!!

Anyway...gonna be hangin around here and elswhere for my Browns "fix".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No idea guys. As you can see, I have been here a while. A good group(mostly) of people around here. Just hang out and learn how it is done here.

Way less moderation, which in many ways is good, and in a few, not so good.

Enjoy.

Dawgtalkers has been down twice so far this season the reasons are:

First time it went down the server basically died. The owner had to buy some new parts and changed the datacenter from Chicago to Mentor (Ohio). The repairs and shipping took a few weeks.

The current down time is due to another hardware issue. It will likely be up this week or next week. The admin has to drive out to Mentor and repair it and is a busy guy in general.

The browns board seems like a pretty nice place to hold over. It is funny the server has gone down twice during the biggest stories of the season (Gordon suspended and Trich trade)

since you guys are posting in the tailgate section of the forums (regular discussions are on the general'browns board') let it be known that the BROWNS BOARD annual tailgate blowout will be held on 9/29 home game vs. the bungles. ask the others here where exactly it takes place BUT as everything else on this board...we welcome all browns fans.

i heard it's a blast and am sorry i won't be able to make it.

show up and make some new friends!

and get stoopidly drunk at the same time.

Why would you bother with daugtawkers or any other site when you can be here?

I have been at Dawgtalkers since it started. It spawned off the official site, it was the official site....I like it, and I like it here too....just like here, you get to know people you like and don't like all that much....It's all good. I remember the days before the net when I would run to the mailbox hoping to see a copy of the old " Brown News Illustrated". Us out of towners didn't get much to cling to back then.

My wife Pat knew she could never throw away one of those, only I....I'd read them cover to cover 20 times before I even thought of sticking them in the bathroom as a reader for a year or two, to be read 10 more times before throwing them out.

Dawgtalkers has been down twice so far this season the reasons are:

First time it went down the server basically died. The owner had to buy some new parts and changed the datacenter from Chicago to Mentor (Ohio). The repairs and shipping took a few weeks.

The current down time is due to another hardware issue. It will likely be up this week or next week. The admin has to drive out to Mentor and repair it and is a busy guy in general.

The browns board seems like a pretty nice place to hold over. It is funny the server has gone down twice during the biggest stories of the season (Gordon suspended and Trich trade)

Thanks. I wondered too. Ended up here while searching. I think I'll lurk here now also.

Archived