THE BROWNS BOARD

Another dog killing falcon

http://deadspin.com/falcons-lb-prince-shembo-accused-of-killing-girlfriends-1707772730

Sounds like an all-around great guy:

"An autopsy found that Dior had suffered “significant internal injuries and the cause of death was blunt force trauma.”

The dog had a fractured rib, fractured liver, abdominal hemorrhage, thoracic hemorrhage, extensive bruising and hemorrhage in the muscles in her front leg and shoulders, head trauma, hemorrhage and edema in lungs, hemorrhage between the esophagus and trachea, and hemorrhage in the left eye with internal injuries, police said.

Shembo was the Notre Dame player accused by student Lizzy Seeberg of sexually assaulting her. Seeberg claimed the university and police failed to properly investigate her allegations, andbullied her into silence. Seeberg later committed suicide. Shembo was never charged or named in connection with the alleged assault, but confirmed he was the player involved at last year’s combine."

fuck him and people like him.

i'll never forget after vick was convicted that clinton portis was interviewed and laughed at the fact that dogs had been killed. he said it was the way of the south. that dogs weren't 'living being' in the eyes of a lot of people brought up there.

and people still think a southern drawl doesn't mean they're dumb lol.

Impeccable logic there, Mik.

I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.

I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.

Cockfighting on the other hand..... ;)

I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.

I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.

spoken like a real hick.

dogs are worth something? wow.

i would wish real hatred on you and your family right now but i'm in a good mood.......asshole.

I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

i've learned long ago that you sir, are a dick.

go post on a steeler's forum.

Yeah it could have been a life or death struggle with a Yorkie.

I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

well let's see there mr. pumpkin.....who is there for the animal when whoever they are decides to kill them?

now let's see who's there to decide if IT"S LEGAL to kill human fetuses? a legislation of old grown floppy titty white bald fucking men who believe in keeping women down, stop immigration, buy all the guns and shoot people....yeah all of those people except the young woman who's decided she doesn't want a kid right now.

go fuck yourself.

oh and btw, let me know when you get that ark built so i can send a sidewinder thought the middle of it you fuck.

We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something.

Seroiously? Did you click on the link and see the picture of the dog.

250 lb football player gets bit by 10 pound foo foo dog, so he has to kill it?

I don't support dogfighting.

Wow, didn't realize you were so enlightened.
Zombo

You're obviously an idiot. No point in commenting any further.

Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???

Because he clearly equates babies to dogs and feels that babies should be on a leash and be subservient to white male human adults.

Even if that was an accurate summation, how is that worse than killing it?

Archived