THE BROWNS BOARD

the big lie - tens-thousands of fake vote forms found in Ohio warehouse !

calfoxwc

Along the same lines in Virginia:

SURPRISE. Democrats Registering Dead People To Vote In Virginia

This comes as a surprise to absolutely no one.

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

And who was behind this? The party of "vote early vote often", obviously.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/09/30/surprise.-democrats-registering-dead-people-vote-virginia/

i suppose the war will be on, after all their cheating, and Trump still wins.

they will say they were robbed... California was trying to give present day

prison folks the vote.

Ah, another fine article from the "Christian Times Newspaper"

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/election-2015-polling-day-birmingham-9197585 - In the "View Gallery" section

Btw, Cal, some homeless guy mentioned that he's willing to sell you the I-90 bridge in Cleveland, if you're interesting. Says he'll give you a good deal.

:D

hook.jpg

Along the same lines in Virginia:

SURPRISE. Democrats Registering Dead People To Vote In Virginia

This comes as a surprise to absolutely no one.

And who was behind this? The party of "vote early vote often", obviously.

The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/09/30/surprise.-democrats-registering-dead-people-vote-virginia/

It wouldn't surprise me to know that people were voting for dead people. Both parties are necromancers when it comes to having dead people vote for them.

Fair enough, they've shown to be biased in the past towards favoriting Clinton.

However...

No other major conservative news outlet, TV or online, is reporting on it. FoxNews, Breitbart, the Blaze, Drudge, etc. - none of them have made mention of it. If this was a real story, I don't think any of those conservative news sources would keep that quiet.

The only somewhat major news outlet I found that's even carrying it is USA Today Politics:

http://www.usatodaypolitics.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/

...and its source material is, you've guessed it: The Christian Times Network. I guarantee that USA Today will either write a retraction or try to quietly delete their story once they find out its bullshit.

Try it for yourself: type in "Ohio Voter Warehouse" or something similar into Google and see what pops up. No halfway respectable news site, conservative or otherwise, is reporting it (as of the time of this post). All the results are from crackpot far-right wing "news" sites, and all of them use the CTN as their "source".

disgusting. Yes, "Christian Times" - didn't go trying to find out if it was bogus or not.

I dont trust snopes - but what is the proof that that pic was taken in England?

anyways, I keep sending back to my father-in-law that things are not true/only half true.

Like the one he sent about truckloads of arms for Muslim fighters.

It was only half-true - the Greek authorities DID find the guns packed into furniture boxes,

the title was "to USA ?", so snopes said it was false. but it was true- the Greeks intercepted

the truckloads of weapons in furniture boxies, but those trucks were headed to Libya from Turkey.

Apparently, that Turkish company has license to work at Ft. Meyers.

all these stories. what the heck is the deal with phoney stories, that arent true at all?

Fair enough, they've shown to be biased in the past towards favoriting Clinton.

However...

No other major conservative news outlet, TV or online, is reporting on it. FoxNews, Breitbart, the Blaze, Drudge, etc. - none of them have made mention of it. If this was a real story, I don't think any of those conservative news sources would keep that quiet.

The only somewhat major news outlet I found that's even carrying it is USA Today Politics:

http://www.usatodaypolitics.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fraudulent-clinton-votes-found-in-ohio-warehouse/

...and its source material is, you've guessed it: The Christian Times Network. I guarantee that USA Today will either write a retraction or try to quietly delete their story once they find out its bullshit.

Try it for yourself: type in "Ohio Voter Warehouse" or something similar into Google and see what pops up. No halfway respectable news site, conservative or otherwise, is reporting it (as of the time of this post). All the results are from crackpot far-right wing "news" sites, and all of them use the CTN as their "source".

I don't trust them either

It wouldn't surprise me to know that people were voting for dead people. Both parties are necromancers when it comes to having dead people vote for them.

What party fights all the efforts to clean up voter fraud and requirement of ID to vote? Hint it starts with a D.

If ID is supplied free of charge to anyone who needs it then democrats cannot possibly claim voter suppression (but they do anyway).

Archived