THE BROWNS BOARD

liberal school cancels police day because of illegals might not like it.....

calfoxwc

seriously. The left is it's own authority on all things. They want to be everybody's authority.

asswholes.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/police-dept-cancels-high-five-friday-schools-because-some-students-uncomfortable/

The President has opened this door too. I guess at even K-5 you're a murderer, drug dealer, or rapist with no shot to be the best and the brightest. Sorry but he laid the foundation for such things. Not dumping on the guy but I want better from the President.

That police department has sound leaders from top to bottom. That community should be proud of its police department.

NO. That is the liberal talking point/false narrative. Trump NEVER said all

immigrants/illegals.

He keeps saying the opposite. The politically self-serving lie just keeps being told, as usual.

It spreads throught the msm so often that folks tend to repeat it as true.

Ok so how does this phrase: "Mexico is not sending their best and brightest. They're sending their murderers, their rapists, their drug dealers hear to the United States" not open the door for misinterpretation? Help me understand...how?

Holding him to a high public speaking standard seems to be unreasonable so I'll play ball with you. What was I supposed to get out of that message? Barring my experience with a large Hispanic community here that says the opposite.

"Mexico is not sending their best and brightest. They're sending their murderers, their rapists, their drug dealers hear to the United States" Marcus

Do you see any rich, very talented people illegally crossing the border

with Mexico's blessing? I don't. The other extreme is the murders,etc.

The middle, most obviously, is neither. Everybody knows that, as in, every freakin body.

The only people who don't understand that are the people who don't want to, or just see that

as an open for criticism.

one statement doesn't make for a comprehensive understanding.

"You have people coming in, and I’m not just saying Mexicans, I’m talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists and they’re coming into this country.”"

Here is the actual statement:

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.

“You’re going to have a deportation force, and you’re going to do it humanely. Don’t forget…that you have millions of people that are waiting in line to come into this country and they’re waiting to come in legally.

“I am going to create a new special deportation task force, focused on identifying and removing quickly the most dangerous criminal illegal immigrants in America.”

“Not everyone who seeks to join our country will be able to successfully assimilate. It is our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish here.”

TRUMP :

"It's our right as a sovereign nation to choose immigrants that we think are the likeliest to thrive and flourish and love us."

This is more along the lines of what I'm talking about. Need to see and hear more of these.

Ok so how does this phrase: "Mexico is not sending their best and brightest. They're sending their murderers, their rapists, their drug dealers hear to the United States" not open the door for misinterpretation? Help me understand...how?

Holding him to a high public speaking standard seems to be unreasonable so I'll play ball with you. What was I supposed to get out of that message? Barring my experience with a large Hispanic community here that says the opposite.

“While there are many illegal immigrants in our country who are good people, this doesn’t change the fact that most illegal immigrants are lower-skilled workers with less education who compete directly against vulnerable American workers.”

speaking in quips makes it tough to comprehensively explain all facets of

an issue, sure.

and he does that.

so did obamao, though, the left just never jumped on any phrase.

While there are many illegal immigrants in our country who are good people, this doesnt change the fact that most illegal immigrants are lower-skilled workers with less education who compete directly against vulnerable American workers.

In the spirit of this. Though not Trump's fault, this is a by product of being an interventionist Government that polices the world. It's a multi faceted challenge.

speaking in quips makes it tough to comprehensively explain all facets of

an issue, sure.

and he does that.

so did obamao, though, the left just never jumped on any phrase.

Be that as it may, Trump's in the driver seat now. He's got to overcome himself. It seems as if he's capable, I never said he wasn't. I'm just waiting to see and hear it.

Well, warts and all, Marcus, at least he doesn't speak in leftist utopian nonsense

talking points, so things are looking up....

It won't keep if he keeps shooting himself in the foot. He really needs try to include his majority Congress and Senate too, but one thing at a time.

Archived