THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio Republican: Impeach Trump

Osiris

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/opinion/contributors/2017/02/14/republican-painter-s-time-impeach-trump/97893248/

The leader of the band of Mad Hatters occupying the White House has already insulted allied world leaders, issued illegal and badly written orders, impugned a “so-called” judge appointed by his own party, and appointed the least-qualified cabinet ever. The first secretary of state was Thomas Jefferson. Trump appointed a big-oil executive with close ties to Russia. The first treasury secretary was Alexander Hamilton. Trump appointed a former Goldman Sachs exec who got rich foreclosing on homeowners. The national security advisor lasted 24 days.

"I am a lifelong Republican. I voted for every Republican presidential candidate from 1968 to 2004." (This is a clue that Mr. lifelong republican didn't vote for John McCain in 08 ...did he vote for Obama? why wouldn't he have voted for McCain who is nothing like Trump?

Don't know. Maybe he thought McCain taking on Sarah Palin meant he was pandering to the extreme right (he says he is center-right). Heck, I'd happily take John McCain right now. Always had a lot of respect for him.

"I am a lifelong Republican. I voted for every Republican presidential candidate from 1968 to 2004." (This is a clue that Mr. lifelong republican didn't vote for John McCain in 08 ...did he vote for Obama? why wouldn't he have voted for McCain who is nothing like Trump?

Palin was probably too much for him

If you want to be honest these kind of stories are meaningless. One could take the other side and find another judge who would say glowing things about Trump. This retired judge's opinion carries no more weight than any other average joe.

...."when that judge is saying things I disagree with"

If you want to be honest these kind of stories are meaningless. One could take the other side and find another judge who would say glowing things about Trump. This retired judge's opinion carries no more weight than any other average joe.

Sorry, but when it comes to governance and the law, the opinion of a man with 30 years of experience as a judge does carry A LOT more weight than any other average joe. Find a judge with 30 years of experience who disagrees with him and then we can start talking about opinions with equal weight.

Sorry, but when it comes to governance and the law, the opinion of a man with 30 years of experience as a judge does carry A LOT more weight than any other average joe. Find a judge with 30 years of experience who disagrees with him and then we can start talking about opinions with equal weight.

Sure you can find them. If I wanted to run a pro Trump piece it would not be hard to find a judge similar to this to make the case. but so what? It would prove nothing except my bias in finding this person and highlighting this person to verify my opinion.

His Highness Osiris translation?

"unless he isn't a Muslim judge who likes sharia law, and agrees with me about infidels" ?

But it doesn't change the fact, since Trump has been elected he has not done a great job separating from the "Trump Brand" which he was supposed to fully allow his sons\daughter to run. The Trump business does business world wide and if he does not mitigate the conflict of interest. what could be good for the country vs what would be good for the "Trump Brand" could be serious issues for the country as a whole. Impeachment is big stretch atm, maybe if say he was having the current ceo's sit in on meetings with world leaders, exclude areas on bans that include Trump businesses, or remove regulations that would directly benefit the Trump business.

But it doesn't change the fact, since Trump has been elected he has not done a great job separating from the "Trump Brand" which he was supposed to fully allow his sons\daughter to run. The Trump business does business world wide and if he does not mitigate the conflict of interest. what could be good for the country vs what would be good for the "Trump Brand" could be serious issues for the country as a whole. Impeachment is big stretch atm, maybe if say he was having the current ceo's sit in on meetings with world leaders, exclude areas on bans that include Trump businesses, or remove regulations that would directly benefit the Trump business.

What's good for President Trump, is good for the country.

Take off your partisan hat for a second. I'm saying this works both ways and both sides do it.

My partisan hat? Ha

No shit it works both ways. But there's a few posters on here that don't understand that at all.

"this is just one judge, it doesn't matter"

Next thread

"LOOK AT THESE RANDOM TWEETS!"

My partisan hat? Ha

No shit it works both ways. But there's a few posters on here that don't understand that at all.

"this is just one judge, it doesn't matter"

Next thread

"LOOK AT THESE RANDOM TWEETS!"

It's called slanting the news. It has nothing to do with real journalism. I can make any case I want and use someone as a testimonial but it means nothing.

I could report on how great a job Trump was doing and then interview someone who will echo that. It proves nothing except the narrative I am trying to present.

ICE recently had a round up of illegal immigrants who were felons. One of whom arrested was a mother of two whose felony was entering the country illegally twice. Instead of showing any of the hard criminals that got rounded up our biased media will show the clip of the mother of two being arrested over and over trying to garner sympathy for the open borders crowd. They don't report any of those arrested with having committed serious crimes though, they ignore them because it doesn't advance the narrative they want.

Archived