THE BROWNS BOARD

Ladt night in bangkok i mean sweden....

Clevfan4life

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He said "If you look at what happened last night in Sweden." So.....

damn those physical recordings and transcripts!! Hilarious though how the "go to" defense got used early...he didn't "actually" say those words it's just the lib....oh ur saying we have him on camera saying last night in Sweden? well fuck me running eh?

Sometimes I wonder if the guys who are anti Trump really do support this kind of shit like we find in Europe especially Sweden.

Or if they gotcha about last night is all that matters?

WSS

I would worry about it if it were demonstrated by objective sources that violent crime rates committed by refugees were higher than the rest of the populace. Ami Horowitz is about as unobjective as you can get.

And even if it was objectively demonstrated to be true, my answer wouldn't be "ban everybody" it would be to prosecute the criminals, improve vetting procedures, and assign caretakers to refugees to transition them into the country like they do in Canada.

Sometimes I wonder if the guys who are anti Trump really do support this kind of shit like we find in Europe especially Sweden.

Or if they gotcha about last night is all that matters?

WSS

Yes Steve. The anti Trump people support the rapes, sexual assaults, and shitty cultural integration by some refugees in these countries. Exactly.

And if you keep talking crazy and putting words in people's mouths, they'll forget you were straight up wrong. Then you won't have to acknowledge it.

I would worry about it if it were demonstrated by objective sources that violent crime rates committed by refugees were higher than the rest of the populace. Ami Horowitz is about as unobjective as you can get.

And even if it was objectively demonstrated to be true, my answer wouldn't be "ban everybody" it would be to prosecute the criminals, improve vetting procedures, and assign caretakers to refugees to transition them into the country like they do in Canada.

So you don't believe it?

Nor you Woody?

WSS

Ya, who believes a fucking Jew.

No, no they're not. Just like before, everyones fixated on the newest piece of dumbshit out of his mouth. More people are paying attn to the master trolling being done right now on him than what his bishop is up to on the 20th plane of reality

There's no helping those people. We're a nation of ... Immigrants? No. Laws? No. Trolls? Yes.

And even if it was objectively demonstrated to be true, my answer wouldn't be "ban everybody" it would be to prosecute the criminals, improve vetting procedures, and assign caretakers to refugees to transition them into the country like they do in Canada. osiris

His HIghness Osiris translation?

"I would worry about it, but Jews are not objective, and won't accept the Islamic faith and the Koran

as their religion because they are so NOT objective.... and Ami Horowitz is Jewish, an infidel...

so even if she did have objective, absolute proof of what she said... I don't care because she's Jewish, and therefore

not "objective and I want ALL Muslim immigrants in ".......

something like that? I'm not an expert of arrogantliberalwingnutJewsaren'tOjbjectiveSpeak....

I think anybody in Sweden's gov that is refusing to admit they have

a very serious problem, should talk to their police - they know it.

Anything else, is totally soaked in egypt.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/g26Lk/after-trumps-last-night-in-sweden-here-are-the-errors-in-fox-news

Steve, you know full well the problem here as it's the same one we've been going over since the election. If the president can't be trusted with basic, easily disprovable statements and facts, why on earth should he be trusted with actually important stuff?

Poor articulation on part of the President yet again opens the door for criticism and redicule. Since's he's the one mentioning these things he's the one responsible for articulating what he's talking about.

I'm not one for twisting his words but I'm critical of how his poor articulation has opened that door and those windows for the left. He and his staff will stick to the "they're out to get us" narrative. Meanwhile they have yet to curtail the incomplete messages delivered by the President.

Archived