E.J. Bibbs

My memory device will be a little different:

Your avatar has a TE

Her TE makes me drool

When I drool, I need a Bib

If I'm not careful, I could E.J.aculate

E.J. Bibbs

funny shit.

yeah gip who is that and can you post a LARGER pic?

With that face, not a model.

With my wife and my daughter I have seen enough "model" shows in my time to tell you that her facial looks are as good or better than most of the models out there.

But, I know what you mean. On the straight ahead look she has that stripper's lioness stare. A bit of a scowl even.

To follow your edict I will employ the following memory device:

Dr Pepper....tastes like

Mr. Pibb...sounds like

E.J. Bibbs.

Is that OK to do?

LOL! I'm gonna use one of your entertaining debates here Gipper.

You raised the bar with your new avatar and recruited a lot of testosterone with that hottie in the fanny floss. You know every Steeler troll in the house just cut out both front pockets so they can take inventory and make it happen date-free.

Then Zombo shows up after drinking some type of beach moonshine and beer all day and absolutely aces the show and tell session with several different pictures of Kate Upton's milkers. Us old bastards used to call those boobs. While we're on that thought, some of us might need bibbs when we show up unprepared for entertainment like that. I think I'll be able to remember Bibbs from here on out.

So htown, I want you to sell us on what you think is special about the kid. He is big, short, and not particularly fast. That said, he was first team All-Big 12 (whatever that's worth). Looking forward to it.

So htown, I want you to sell us on what you think is special about the kid. He is big, short, and not particularly fast. That said, he was first team All-Big 12 (whatever that's worth). Looking forward to it.

More goes into what makes a good football player, lots more. For example Mingo is tall, athletic and fast - and we've all seen how well that's worked out so far.

So the logic is that the opposite would work out better? I'm not dogging the kid, just pointing out that nothing jumps off the intangibles sheet after a cursory glance.

Also, Mingo is solid, but that's neither here nor there.

So the logic is that the opposite would work out better? I'm not dogging the kid, just pointing out that nothing jumps off the intangibles sheet after a cursory glance.

Also, Mingo is solid, but that's neither here nor there.

Never said the opposite would work out better. Mingo is far from solid.

PFF's got him at the 6th best played on our D last season.

Guess they don't know what setting an edge is. He will be lucky to break into the starting 11 this year.

I agree he isn't fast but he has plus hands, which is always a positive.

I think his value will be more in a H back type role if he makes the team. Maybe even at fullback if he shows he can finish blocks.

That was the knock on him coming out. Yet somehow he was always in position for the catch. So he has hands and an understanding of how to get open in spite of a lack of height and speed. We shall see what he does.

Archived