THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardale Jones

WalterWhite

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person who doesn't know who Cardale Jones is?

I guess I better google him so I can properly moderate all the mean things being said about him.

Zombo

Oh he is the current quarterback ... I stopped remembering their names after the second one.

Which one is the best pro prospect?

Zombo

What exactly makes you believe that he is some dumb shit?

When he posted:

"Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS"

When he posted:

"Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we ain't come to play SCHOOL classes are POINTLESS"

Hasn't he also been vocal about how he was stupid and immature when he said that and gone on to having a decent GPA?

If twitter were a thing when I was 18, I cringe at what my young, stupid ass would have tweeted.

really....it was one tweet, MONTHS AGO, from a kid......and no one talked about it until he played and won a couple games.....

Yet, all of a sudden, it's enough to declare how stupid he is and a reason to say he can't play quarterback?

The only thing dumber than an old Tweet from a teenager.....is anyone who thinks it means something....

Good for CJ... but I do not understand the timing. What would have been wrong with waiting a week?

I believe the deadline to declare for the draft is January 15.

Which is stupid of course because the draft isn't until May. That deadline is more designed as a punishment than for any legitimate reason.

really....it was one tweet, MONTHS AGO, from a kid......and no one talked about it until he played and won a couple games.....

Yet, all of a sudden, it's enough to declare how stupid he is and a reason to say he can't play quarterback?

The only thing dumber than an old Tweet from a teenager.....is anyone who thinks it means something....

To be fair "He aint come here to play school" has been a thing since it happened, just among more "hardcore" cfb fans.

I would imagine Jones is based on his build.

And his accuracy and arm strength.

I'd be surprised to see Braxton Miller ever play the game again. He injured his previously injured throwing shoulder just tossing the rock around. The dude's shoulder is held together by some duct tape and baling twine. He's done.

JT Barret will be a good college QB, but he's a runner. He'll have to prove he belongs in the NFL just like all the other runners out there who can't throw to a giant X on the side of a barn.

And his accuracy and arm strength.

I'd be surprised to see Braxton Miller ever play the game again. He injured his previously injured throwing shoulder just tossing the rock around. The dude's shoulder is held together by some duct tape and baling twine. He's done.

JT Barret will be a good college QB, but he's a runner. He'll have to prove he belongs in the NFL just like all the other runners out there who can't throw to a giant X on the side of a barn.

I think you have those backwards. Braxton is the runner. JT on the other hand is a pass first QB all the way. The kid just set the B1G record for passing yardage. While I will admit

its a different time then when Breesy was slinging around the rock, the fact that he's dangerous with his arm first and legs second means quite a bit.

Don't think there will be much of a controversy, JT is heads and shoulders above the other two.

I think Miller should move to running back or transfer, but I don't see the guy as an NFL caliber QB, much like Pryor a few years ago.

As far as CJ is concerned, his options are limited. He can't transfer without sitting out a year so he should just sit behind JT and try to graduate quickly to give himself some options.

Archived